Walmart.com - Buy 2 PS3/Xbox360/Wii games for 30$

Not as good as the deal they had like last year, but there are some gems. Debating picking up Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword DS, but I'm not sure about a second title...

Yeah, your much better off saving for Uncharted 2/Modern Warfare 2 than spending any money on Haze. It's pretty atrocious.

Well it's never good to go just by what you hear. So I don't know, that could be true, or it could be worth it, you make the decision, but neither knotfan or me has played the game. I'm sure something on the list is worth it, of course you can get it on amazon, but it's good to give people more options.

Thanks

I normally don't comment on games being bad because someone may like them but Haze is by far one of the worst games ever made if it was $5 you'd still be getting ripped off.

Haze is pretty much worth $0 so you're paying $30 for Resistance. I paid $10 for Haze and sold it for $5 and I still felt ripped off.

I personally loved Haze. It has some of the worst written dialog ever (and unskippable cutscenes) and tons of graphical bugs, but something about the game just totally clicked with me. It just felt oldskool. The controls are tight and has great 4 player online co-op (including 2 player splitscreen online, like Halo3, except with Haze, you can actually find co-op games online). I've beaten the game 4x up through the hardest settings.

It was my cup of tea, for some reason. Even with stacks of unplayed games around, I still go back and play it.

RIP, Free Radical.

I just bought a PS3 about three weeks ago and I'm trying to build up my collection. I used this deal to get "Motorstorm" and "Resistance" for $36 after tax and shipping. On Amazon they go for $20 and $22 respectively so that wasn't a bad deal at all. Thanks for posting this!

This deal is always on walmart.com it has been there for months and months, the selection of games changes from time to time though. they used to have better deals this one just never has 2 games worth getting for me anyways.

I played the Haze demo I though it was alright I think it gets more haters then it should I have played way worse games. I thought James Bond Quantum Solice was HORRIBLE

Some really bad and/or old games. Not worth the price, definitely will find better prices online if you wanted something from their list

Stop listening to people who say they liked Haze.
You could like it, but odds are you won't.
You can find it many places for 10 bucks or less, or just rent it and feel ripped off for the rental fee.

Most of those games can be already got for $10 or below. A few are $15. Haze is not terrible but it's not great. But with all of the great shooting games on Ps3: Resistance, Killzone, and soon MW2 just skip Haze.

[quote name='Pojomofo']actually Im considering getting Lego Batman + Lego Star Wars for Wii, seems like a decent deal[/QUOTE]

Maybe. Both are $17.50 on Amazon, which would get free shipping and be basically the same price.

Saw one of them in Big Lots a couple weeks back for $18 as well. They have both been out a while and are sub $20 everywhere.

bread's done
Back