Walmart.com Cyber Monday = Live (PS2 SingStar Bundle for $99.00 + more)

[quote name='shadowkast']2 for $30 for every system except PS3....B.S.!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]Don't worry, the selection is horrible this time around.

terrible 360 list. over 1/3 of them are sports games, which i detest in general, and the rest are practically all launch titles.

it says "w/ Guitar Hero III & World Tour Wireless Guitar Bundle" but pictured shows "w/ Guitar Hero Tour game & Guitar Hero III Bundle"

[quote name='doodofdoods']Those 2 for 30 are old deals, I think they may have added some new games in some of them but the lists are still mostly crap.[/quote]
I agree, especially the PS2 games are horrible.

The white PS2 bundle is not bad a deal. The white console looks awesome next to a Wii. If you don't need the Singstar and mics, sell them for like $20-30 to make your console cheaper.

[quote name='EvilIA']Thanks OP.

In for My first Trampoline. Maybe they will stop using my couch.[/quote]

Pretty sad, but saw your post and went to check out the Trampoline and ended up buying it for my kids for xmas. These are excellent to burn off winter energy.

I wish they would have had that KNex coaster in stock, I had been waiting for a good deal on it.

[quote name='eau']The white PS2 bundle is not bad a deal. The white console looks awesome next to a Wii. If you don't need the Singstar and mics, sell them for like $20-30 to make your console cheaper.[/QUOTE]

I bought it when ToysRUs.com had it for $104.99 and was planning on doing the same thing, except I decided to open the Singstar game. Huge mistake as it became a very popular game in my house and we have since gotten 4 more Singstar games (all at the CAG friendly price of under $10 each, thanks to Target, Sears and Kmart)

bread's done
Back