Walmart.com Fable 3 or Halo Reach $30 each

[quote name='thetruelokre']could you edit the title? I was expecting Fable 3 and reach $30 for both and was a bit disappointed...[/QUOTE]

This

[quote name='thetruelokre']could you edit the title? I was expecting Fable 3 and reach $30 for both and was a bit disappointed...[/QUOTE]

You, my friend, are a fool. You really think Reach and Fable 3 are 15$ each? Go be a detriment to society somewhere else. Btw, I understood the title perfectly fine.

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']You, my friend, are a fool. You really think Reach and Fable 3 are 15$ each? Go be a detriment to society somewhere else. Btw, I understood the title perfectly fine.[/QUOTE]
:applause::applause: You said what I CANNOT anymore. Thank you.

Those are some pretty decent titles for not a lot of money. I guess I should start buying some 360 titles, since I got the shipping label from MS today for my broken 360 I bought cheap with a few days left on its RROD/E74 error warranty.;)

New Vegas obviously has more value at that price range, but Fable III and Halo Reach and both very quality titles and IMO well worth the chedda'.

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']You, my friend, are a fool. You really think Reach and Fable 3 are 15$ each? Go be a detriment to society somewhere else. Btw, I understood the title perfectly fine.[/QUOTE]

Not only that but this is a repost. Both games have been 30 there for a bit now.

Haha Yes! fool !

Didn't see the post was just online and saw the prices posted the ones that looked better than prices I see in target, BB, Sears and Kmart. Me personally I'd price match them @ BB to get the rewards points and gamers points on top of the discounted prices.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I waits for FABLE 3 GOTY version or PH version includes all the download contents.[/QUOTE]

Plat hits maybe. I don't think fable 3 was anyone's goty.

lol at the people who thought this was both games for 30, english as second language maybe???

Really wish i didnt somehow miss the reach legendary deal on amazon the other day, coulda got that and sold the DLC from it a got the game for basically 10 bucks. Buddy of mine keeps harpin at me to get this game, 30 is still a little high for me.

[quote name='kilik64']lol at the people who thought this was both games for 30, english as second language maybe???
[/QUOTE]

Taco & burrito $3

What do your english skills tell you? :lol:

[quote name='kilik64']Due to the context, i get me a taco and burrito for 3 dollars...

Its all about context...[/QUOTE]

No, it's apparently all about whining and bitching.

[quote name='Jabrim']No, it's apparently all about whining and bitching.[/QUOTE]

lmao :applause:

Harry Potter dvd & Willy Wonka dvd $30?

Cocoa Puffs & Lucky Charms $3?

Peanut butter and balogna $3?

Something & something means 2 somethings in english. lulz

[quote name='Masterkyo']I waits for FABLE 3 GOTY version or PH version includes all the download contents.[/QUOTE]

this.

There was a post like a week ago "game a and game b $35 ea" and everyone spazzed b/c the OP put "each". The first 8-10 replies were "I know" " no way these games would be $35 together" $hit can win for losing. It'd b different if my discription under the title was the exact same thing. No matter what the title says I always read the post 1st b4 making conclusions.

The more I read on some of these replies the more I think some CAG's need to get more pu$$y or some pu$$y at all whatever the case maybe damn.
To those who get pu$$y on the regular ya'll understand sorry for the rage edit annoyed response.

thetruelokre
the pu$$y comment ain't a response to you directly or indirectly it's just sometimes the comments/?'s on the site can be well you ain't a n00b so I'm sure you seen the same $hit. But again this ain't no swipe at you.

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']You, my friend, are a fool. You really think Reach and Fable 3 are 15$ each? Go be a detriment to society somewhere else. Btw, I understood the title perfectly fine.[/QUOTE]I think it's time for your medication.

stranger things have happened but I knew that it was one game OR the other. However the title should say "OR" not "&". People are just getting dumber and dumber with the human language and don't know what words to use where. That's why young people use LOL as a period at the end of a sentence. 'What I said to you wasn't funny and therefore does not need to be replied back with lol. Thank You!'

end rant.

Thanx OP, I'll give fable a shot. The games are so-so but waste plenty of time

[quote name='shadowkast']stranger things have happened but I knew that it was one game OR the other. However the title should say "OR" not "&". People are just getting dumber and dumber with the human language and don't know what words to use where. That's why young people use LOL as a period at the end of a sentence. 'What I said to you wasn't funny and therefore does not need to be replied back with lol. Thank You!'

end rant.

Thanx OP, I'll give fable a shot. The games are so-so but waste plenty of time[/QUOTE]

I loved all of the Fable games, I have yet to play Halo Reach, got kind of burnt out on the series to be honest.

bread's done
Back