Walmart.com GTA IV: Lost & Damned w/ 3 Month Live Card for $26

pROvIs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
For those of you like me who missed out on the Amazon Deal, Walmart.com has GTA IV: Lost & Damned and a three month live card for $26 + tax with free site to store shipping.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10899317

It's too bad all these deals are on live cards and not points after all the 29.99 12+1 deals.

Edit: Seems like Walmart doesn't allow direct links. If you click the link let the site load and then paste the link in though it should work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I will pass on full frontal dude, GTA is getting lamer and lamer each addition. What next sex mini game with animals.

[quote name='pun123']I think I will pass on full frontal dude, GTA is getting lamer and lamer each addition. What next sex mini game with animals.[/quote]

You played the game for what, an hour? GTA is not just about nudity, although it is part of the crude humor.

The whole series is getting boring, I had more fun with Mercs2 and Saints Row 2, but Rockstar has to pull stunts like Hot Coffee and Penis in your face to get people to buy their crap, I'll pass on this one. And yes I do have one but I don't sit and look at it like others on this board, I prefer the female anatomy.

[quote name='pun123']The whole series is getting boring, I had more fun with Mercs2 and Saints Row 2, but Rockstar has to pull stunts like Hot Coffee and Penis in your face to get people to buy their crap, I'll pass on this one. And yes I do have one but I don't sit and look at it like others on this board, I prefer the female anatomy.[/quote]

More fun with Mercs 2? That game was unplayable.

Neither the OP's link nor NYJ1218's link work for me. What is current retail price on the 3 month live card?

And ship to store, does that mean a purchaser actually has to wait for it to be sent? or do they give it to you out of current stock?

Apparently there has been a penis in 3 of the GTAs in III it is on a piece of paper one of the civilians is holding, then SA has the Exsorbeo which is a Penis shaped Gameboy and now in TlAD it has a full frontal.

Sometimes things are better left ungoogled.

as i mentioned in the post. hit the link once let it load then copy and paste the url in manually and it should work. walmart detects we are comming from another site and blocks it. retail on 3 month cards is 19.99 but most places have em on sale for 16 or so

Well when i clicked on the link last it looks like it goes through linksynergy now. It was probably updated with a CAG link so CAG gets credit. I'm not sure how to fix the link and don't want to break the cag rules but try it again. Remove the 3 after product id and before = and you should be fine.

the link should be

walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10899317

Ditto the item not found message. The fact that this link doesn't work is more proof that Wal-Mart doesn't always help us save money and live better.

--BF

Yeah i cant get it to work anymore.
1x1t.gif
1x1t.gif

Look ppl you don't have to be handfed a link (or maybe you do) to find something.

Go to walmart.com..... under that little bar that says Search... type "lost and damned".... problem solved.

bread's done
Back