Walmart.com has Rock band for $147.62

I'm seriously considering getting another PS3 bundle for another set of instruments - in particular, my brother and I have a rivalry about who is better on the drums. If there was some way to return or sell the actual game for around $60, I'd jump. But the resale value on amazon and ebay is near nil and stores won't let you return it without a receipt. Still, even if I couldn't get rid of the disk, it's not such a bad deal.

Walmart's return policy lets you return items that they have in stock without a receipt. The item simply has to be complete in the box, and you have to give customer service a good reason. They'll first ask you to exchange the item for the same one off of their shelve, but you can try and pressure them into giving you store credit. Keep in mind, they only allow 3 returns without a receipt per year, and they ask for and take down your drivers license number to keep tabs on how many you've done in a year.

So here is the deal. I want to buy Rock Band and I have a $10 off gift card for walmart.com. Problem is that I want to buy this now (tomorrow at latest). Do you think I'd have any problems ordering online to ship to local store...then, buying one in the store. I plan on returning the one from walmart.com to my local store with the receipt from the first one. Anybody think there would be a problem with that? I'm just trying to get around them not pricematching their own website. Any help is appreciated.

So here is the deal. I want to buy Rock Band and I have a $10 off gift card for walmart.com. Problem is that I want to buy this now (tomorrow at latest). Do you think I'd have any problems ordering online to ship to local store...then, buying one in the store. I plan on returning the one from walmart.com to my local store with the receipt from the first one. Anybody think there would be a problem with that? I'm just trying to get around them not pricematching their own website. Any help is appreciated.

that will be no problem at all.

Do you know when the week ends then for walmart sales like this?

Also, if I ordered it while it was onsale and the sale stopped, I'd still get the sale price right?

bread's done
Back