Walmart.com - LA Noire $39.96 Free Shipping 360 or PS3

Thanks for the post. It has been very surprising to see how quickly AAA titles like Portal 2 and LA Noire have dropped so quickly in price this summer.

[quote name='madbst']Good price but having just missed TRU's 2 for $50 that included LA Noire, I'll pass.[/QUOTE]

Last day of that promo, 6/25, I was still able to price match at Wal-Mart with ad printout.

Seeing 20 dollar drops like this so quickly after a game's release makes me not want to splurge 60 on any game first week or two it's out.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']seeing 20 dollar drops like this so quickly after a game's release makes me not want to splurge 60 on any game first week or two it's out.[/quote]

+1

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Seeing 20 dollar drops like this so quickly after a game's release makes me not want to splurge 60 on any game first week or two it's out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, $40 is the highest I am willing to pay for a video game.

Plus, I have a huge backlog & don't care about online play, so really no loss in me waiting on new games. :bouncy:

[quote name='kellte2']Thanks for the post. It has been very surprising to see how quickly AAA titles like Portal 2 and LA Noire have dropped so quickly in price this summer.[/QUOTE]
Well they have no real "lasting value". Portal 2 is a consistent experience no matter how times you play it; usually puzzle games drop fast because it will always be the same.

LA Noire is a single player only game (I"m not complaining about that, not every game needs multiplayer) that's story centric.

That's why games like Call of Duty usually maintain their $60.

bread's done
Back