Walmart.com PlayStation 3 2-for-$30 Video Game - Value Bundle

kalel52

CAGiversary!
Walmart.com - Choose Two (2) PS3 Games for $30 to complete your bundle:

COPY AND PASTE THE LINK, DON'T JUST CLICK ON IT.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/PlayStation-3-2-for-30-Video-Game-Value-Bundle/10736873

Pick 2 from this list of 25.

Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII (PS3)
Chaotic (PS3)
Dark Sector (PS3)
Disney Sing It w/ Microphone (PS3)
EA Skate (PS3)
G.I. JOE The Rise of Cobra (PS3)
Golden Compass (PS3)
Harry Potter: Half-Blood Prince (PS3)
Madden NFL 09 (PS3)
MX vs. ATV: Untamed (PS3)
NBA Live 09 (PS3)
NCAA Football 09 (PS3)
NFL Head Coach 09 (PS3)
NPPL Championship Paintball 2009 (PS3)
Overlord: Raising Hell (PS3)
Shellshock 2: Blood Trails (PS3)
Singstar-game only (PS3)
Sonic the Hedgehog (PS3)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (PS3)
Tom Clancy's End War (PS3)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (PS3)
Tony Hawk's Project 8 (PS3)
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 (PS3)
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 (PS3)
X Blades (PS3)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jackie Chandler']If you're looking for two microphones and Singstar games, $15 apiece isn't too bad.[/QUOTE]

game only

[quote name='Jiggaloj']I would've gone for Star Wars and X-Blades, but my backlog is too big.[/QUOTE]
:lol: I hear ya..my backlog continues to grow...

I wonder what they were thinking? "Lets put all the games we have overstock of from the last 3 years on a list and make people think they are getting a good deal" Sounds like walmart in a nut shell :p

Walmart does odd things with links from here. Copy & paste the link and it works OK.

Otherwise, just copy and paste this, removing the space between the two t's in the link below:

ht tp://www.walmart.com/ip/PlayStation-3-2-for-30-Video-Game-Value-Bundle/10736873

[quote name='Jiggaloj']I would've gone for Star Wars and X-Blades, but my backlog is too big.[/QUOTE]

those two are about only ones on list that have any play value. I won them both for the 360. Force really inst to bad a game if you dont have it. X-blades, the hype that one had going in all becuase of a thong. i kinda enhoy the mindless hack and slach games (dynasty warriors, 99 nights, etc) but this one is one of the lesser of all of them. $15 is pretty tough to justify now (i got it a few weeks after release used on E-bay for about $25 shipped, so ya I paid to much).

So is GIJOE that bad? its pretty new and I see it everywhere in teh bargain bins. I have been close (seen it $12 someplace, cant rember where?), but just couldnt bite.

bread's done
Back