Walmart.com Xbox games for $5.82 - 49 titles -many w/ free site-to-store shipping

0073906964005_215X215.jpg

The selection is meh (see above), but for that price I could see poeple biting.

[quote name='Dreamer']LOL, you can get a used copy of Aquaman at Amazon for one cent![/QUOTE]

Not worth it! Believe me, I tried :)

[quote name='Dreamer']LOL, you can get a used copy of Aquaman at Amazon for one cent![/quote]

One cent? That's too rich for my blood.

Not bad if anyone missed these games at clearances before.

Voodoo Vince, Deus Ex: Invisible War, Brute Force, and iNinja are definitely worth $6.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Not bad if anyone missed these games at clearances before.

Voodoo Vince, Deus Ex: Invisible War, Brute Force, and iNinja are definitely worth $6.[/QUOTE]

my sentiments exactly... too bad i-ninja is $10

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Not bad if anyone missed these games at clearances before.

Voodoo Vince, Deus Ex: Invisible War, Brute Force, and iNinja are definitely worth $6.[/QUOTE]Yeah, thats really about it since all those sports games can be found at EB/Gamestops regularly for 2.99 or even cheaper!

I've wanted to play Voodoo Vince for a while now. This works perfectly! Question though. Is there a limit to how long the items can stay at a store if you use site-to-store?

Wow! I'm surprised they still have these in stock as old as most of them are. Did somebody hide these someplace for the past few years and just discovered them? Lots of 2002 and 2003 sports games, which really aren't even worth a buck, let alone six bucks.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Wow! I'm surprised they still have these in stock as old as most of them are.[/quote]

Actually, Walmart is one of the very few resources to find a rather old game still in retail. Until it just recently sold out, they still had KOTOR2, which has been out of print for quite some time.

KOTOR2 is pretty old, but not nearly as old as some of these sports titles. I believe KOTOR2 came out the end of 2004 or very early 2005. Those 2002 sports games came out in 2001. That's over 6 years old! Crazy that they still have these new.

bread's done
Back