Walmart Double Feature Blu Rays?

Docsamson

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Browsing at Walmart today and saw a bunch of double and sometimes triple feature blu rays. Castaway/Master and Commander was one that stuck out for $12, also all the Harry Potter movies are doubled up for $9.99. I'm wondering if these are good transfers or not, I assume they don't have the special features that regular blu's would.

I saw STEALTH and one movie with Chris O'donnell in it for 5 bucks.......is it on one disc or two blu rays?

I don't think any of them are doubled up on single discs. I got Butch & Sundance/Good, Bad & Ugly/Magnificent Seven 3-pack, and it has 3 discs. Not only that, but even though the extras aren't advertised on the back, the Butch & Sundance disc (and probably the others... haven't checked yet) still has all the special features of the individual release.

It is probably just the single disk releases repackaged. I believe the Harry Potter movies were all 2 disc releases, so the special features are probably minimal.

For the life of me I can't seem to find a terrific deal on the Harry Potter Blus 1-8..

Seems like this Walmart deal is the most cost efficient, sacrificing extras/box set/and separate cased discs for much cheaper price.

I mean, I'm looking at $40+ instead of what appears to be $70-80+ for the collected set.

My deprived gf never read the books nor saw any movies, so I want to introduce her to this amazingness

Amazon.co.uk has the full movie set for about $45 right now (before shipping, but also before VAT is removed, so it probably evens out). Pretty sure it's been a little cheaper than that before.

bread's done
Back