Walmart/ebgames Canada price match?

soldier000

CAG Veteran
If i bring a flyer from bestbuy and ask them to price match MAG greatest hits for 29.99 would they do it? cause at walmart they still have it for 59.99

How about EB games would they do it?

[quote name='PuppetYuber']Ebgames won't price match. Walmart will.

btw. Toys R Us have MAG for 19.99 online, and instore[/QUOTE]

Thanks man!

i don't think wal-mart beats the price...though I don't really have the patience to PM there. I usually get confused (no offense) immigrant workers who always seem puzzled whenever I need to PM or get money back as items scanned wrong.

I still remember last time I went in to buy rice cakes on sale ($1 each bag), a certain flavour kept scanning in at $2. So I go to the service desk and ask for some cash back only to be told that "We do not sell that flavour." Meanwhile I'm standing there with about 6 bags full of rice cakes that they apparently do not sell. /sigh...wal-mart

Wal-Mart PM, but it must be from a flyer, and nothing printed on the Internet. They do not have Internet access there and generally do not want to be bothered with it.

Since Wal-Mart only equals the price (not beat it with 10% difference), people tend to PM at BB/FS...

[quote name='cashinstinct']Wal-Mart PM, but it must be from a flyer, and nothing printed on the Internet. They do not have Internet access there and generally do not want to be bothered with it.

Since Wal-Mart only equals the price (not beat it with 10% difference), people tend to PM at BB/FS...[/QUOTE]

I've price matched with internet print outs before at Walmart. YMMV based on CSR.

The line-ups at Walmart are horrendous even on a weekday, do you really want to be bothered price-matching there? The five or six people behind you are wishing for your death while the cashier calls for a manager.

bread's done
Back