• Wii U Console
  • Super Mario Maker full game download
  • Super Mario Maker Idea Book
  • Super Mario Bros. 30th Anniversary Mario amiibo figure
  • And More...

Last edited by a moderator:
oHcOYwb.jpg

I'm betting the "exclusive" amiibo will be like Mario Party 10, available in stores shortly after the release of the bundle.

I wonder if this will be available at Amazon or BB soon. Ive never preordered from Walmart before. Have they been reliable?

Yeah sunshine was fucking awesome. The 3ds one is cool but not amazing. I haven't played any on the Wii yet. The ones on the Wii U looked kinda half ass to me. It looked exactly like the 3ds one.

Yeah sunshine was fucking awesome. The 3ds one is cool but not amazing. I haven't played any on the Wii yet. The ones on the Wii U looked kinda half ass to me. It looked exactly like the 3ds one.
Galaxy was amazing. One of my favorite games of last gen.

Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 (on the Wii) are some of my favorite games ever. Super Mario 3D World (on Wii U) is also a fantastic title, and one of the best looking games on the system.

3D World is excellent. Especially with friends.

I know a lot of people prefer 2D and 3D Mario aspects to stay separate, but 3D World was a great blend of old and new.

Plus Champion's Road is amazing.

NO ONE should buy any new games/bundles this close to Black Friday. i know a few months is a LOT for some people, but for most it should be no problem.

Does anyone even enjoy Mario games anymore? I mean it was fun when I was a child, but now..
Like how oblivious to the rest of the Internet do you have to be to say that? Of course people do. I'm sorry you seem to tie age to whether you enjoy a game but most of are free of those shackles

Since when is MSRP a DEAL???

Plus the Wii U 2 is coming out next year!!! Just wait for the new console guys

3D World is excellent. Especially with friends.

I know a lot of people prefer 2D and 3D Mario aspects to stay separate, but 3D World was a great blend of old and new.

Plus Champion's Road is amazing.
ahh...i didn't realize it had multiplayer, that would be pretty cool, I was instantly turned off by the game from.what I saw cause it looked exactly like the 3ds version. Guess I didn't watch enough videos 😆 Yeah Mario galaxy looked really cool, just never got around to playing it yet.

When does Walmart charge your card for a preorder?
From what I understand Wal-Mart doesn't "charge" your card, they just "hold" the funds until the pre-order ships. (Which is the same thing in my opinion.) That being said, as soon as they see that you no longer have those funds that are on "hold" available in your account they cancel your order.

Hope this helps.

Nice package, but 60 for a level maker is kind of way overpriced buying the game alone.
Ahhh, but it's so much more than that. I only dreamed of having something like this as a kid & now it's fixing to become a reality. I'll gladiy toss my hard earned $60 at it. I know the amount of time I spend on it will more than justify the purchase.

ahh...i didn't realize it had multiplayer, that would be pretty cool, I was instantly turned off by the game from.what I saw cause it looked exactly like the 3ds version. Guess I didn't watch enough videos Yeah Mario galaxy looked really cool, just never got around to playing it yet.
When I first saw the game announced I thought for sure it was going to be a 3ds sequel to mario 3d land (especially since 3d was in the title, goofy nintendo marketing teams) but as I read more about the game I came to realize it was much more. To this day Mario 3d World is the prettiest, smoothest, most polished game I've played (and yes I have a ps4 and yes I've beaten the last of us remastered) & to me it is worth having a wii u for alone. It's just absolute gaming perfection as far as I'm concerned and I played through single player not played through it multiplayer yet.

bread's done
Back