walmart halo 4 limited editon

Dinosaurdaniel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (94%)
Do you think its still possible to get the halo 4 limited edition from walmart? its still on the wesbite that its available for pre order but i dont see why it would be when every other site is sold out. very interested if it is stilla vailable but i remember when mw3 had there special edition walmart still had theres up but then when the game came out alot of people didnt get theres and go reimbursed. is there anyone who can help?

It is definitely not available online anymore maybe after launch you will get lucky but its a risk, and you won't get any pre order bonuses for it. If your set on the LE you have two options.

1. If you have a Sam's Club near your they are are selling it for $89.88 online and in-store. To my knowledge in store you can pre order it the same method as walmart and get their special armor and vudu credit. If you are not a member there are one day passes, that should allow you to set up the preorder and then you can go and pick it up at launch, if not then they will charge you 10% more but it is still cheaper than elsewhere.

2. If you have a physical Microsoft store near you go in store and try preordering it. supposedly (unconfirmed) you will be able to get the $25 gcard that they were only offering online to the SE. Also many physical stores still have stock for launch release and you will get their armor.

These are the two best options as I see them. You can always put the preorder in at walmart to see what happens but i'd also put one at one f these stores as a backup.

One thing I thought was that if you get 3 map packs in the limited edition, and halo has always had 10$ map packs, you're paying 90 dollars for the game and 3 map packs, and then an extra 10 for the other stuff...so the microsoft store was best because you can just buy mspoints with the giftcard and buy two map packs. If you care about the limited edition stuff though I havent seen it on sale anywhere, and it's getting sold out REALLY fast.

[quote name='starmask2k3']read the item Description[/QUOTE]ok it says i dont get the pre order skin? lol what does that have to do with people saying i cant get it from walmart when it says preorder...

bread's done
Back