Walmart has 360 arcade for $150 - YMMV

sbarbermisier

CAGiversary!
Feedback
147 (100%)
If this has been posted before, or should be posted in another place, please let me know and I'll delete it. I've been a member for some time, but it's usually for the trading, not the deals.:lol:

The Wal-Mart in Madison, Ohio has Xbox 360 arcade models for $150.

[quote name='mmercer13']I'm in Zanesville, OH, might be worth the drive in on a cold Friday night.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it wouldn't hurt to call your local Walmart to see the price. You never know.

It's part of the weekly ad starting officially tomorrow that has the Wii console for $199 plus a free $50 WM gift card when you buy it.

[quote name='spideymike']It's part of the weekly ad starting officially tomorrow that has the Wii console for $199 plus a free $50 WM gift card when you buy it.[/QUOTE]

Source? It's not in the Dec 6-12th ad at all. I'm on wm.com now looking at it. I am buying a arcade model for a Xmas gift and kicking myself for not deciding to before the $100 deal.

Cheapest deal now is normal $200 but saving $20 by purchasing $200 in Best Buy gift cards from Krogers for $180 with their current GC deal.:bomb:

[quote name='spideymike']It's part of the weekly ad starting officially tomorrow that has the Wii console for $199 plus a free $50 WM gift card when you buy it.[/QUOTE]

The Madison Walmart has had them for $150 for at least a couple of days now, no gift card involved.

Still worth calling and checking if you are looking for one but mine said it's $199.99 still. The girl was friendly and asked where I heard the price and I told her a friend in Ohio. She said they must be matching a local competitor or something because she knew of no deal.

Oh well. :)

I called 4 Local Wal-Marts and $199 here. I called both Lima, Van Wert, & Ottowa Wal-Marts. Bummer I might have purchased one if I could have gotten it at that price. I wish I would have had the money when they had the $100 gift card deal.

bread's done
Back