Walmart has the Fable III (Xbox 360) for $19.96 + Free Shipping.

I've considered it but I always have this gut feeling MS will release a PH version with ugly stuff (and of course more ugly boxart, but that doesn't bother me anymore considering I'm downloading a games on demand game every few months)

[quote name='Monsta Mack']I've considered it but I always have this gut feeling MS will release a PH version with ugly stuff (and of course more ugly boxart, but that doesn't bother me anymore considering I'm downloading a games on demand game every few months)[/QUOTE]

im sure they will... sooner or later. however if your looking for a game to play, imho its worth the $20.

fun game. Can easily be a rental though if u just want to beat story mode since its not long. Side quest takes time though.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']im sure they will... sooner or later. however if your looking for a game to play, imho its worth the $20.[/QUOTE]

I've enjoyed all Fables, and played the Fable 3 demo. It's definitely the worst Fable so far (till that lawl worthy Kinect Fable comes out, at least from what I saw at E3) but looks worthy at $20. I loved the first Fable, liked the second one and would feel this ones OK at $20.

I got Splitt Second to keep me busy for now but I still might grab this one down the road.

I'll wait for the Platinum Hits/Game of the Year Edition of Fable 3 at $20 with all the DLC on the disc. If I'm going to get the regular version of Fable 3, I might as well get the limited/collector's edition. Great find though.

[quote name='nzgc']fun game. Can easily be a rental though if u just want to beat story mode since its not long. Side quest takes time though.[/QUOTE]

Good idea, but rentals don't work for me as my only option would be Family Video which is a 20 miles (albeit pretty) drive. Gamefly isn't an option, because I don't play that many games every month.

Guess I'll just have to wait for sub $15-10 on this one. :roll:

Blockbuster has a rental service, too. They don't have so many games as Gamefly but it's cheaper.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']I've considered it but I always have this gut feeling MS will release a PH version with ugly stuff (and of course more ugly boxart, but that doesn't bother me anymore considering I'm downloading a games on demand game every few months)[/QUOTE]

Same deal with me...I'd buy it for $20/22...except I don't want to turn around and have an "actually complete edition" ship later...

Not sure what to do. I haven't even played my copy of Fable 2 yet :lol:

bread's done
Back