Walmart in store Quake 4 $48.88 YMMV

neudog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
281 (100%)
Stopped into one of the many Wal-mart's around me and they had an "advertised" price tag over the normal $59.99 price tag for $48.88. For those in Nashville wanting the game it is the Wal-mart on Wilma Rudolph/Exit 4 of of I-24. I haven't seen a Wal-mart flyer, but if this is in it you can pricematch at BB and use the $10 off coupon making it $38.88.

Checked Walmart.com circulars for my area and the game is not in there. Hopefully some of you die hard fans of the series can get in on this at your local walmart. Happy hunting :rofl:

I agree the frame rate is pretty bad, but I love id games and I like the 360 version, this is coming from someone who has never played PC games. A smooth frame rate would have made a big difference though.

It's already been stated before that the framerate sucks on SP. As far as multiplayer I did up to 4 players before and the framerate ran like butter. I believe the game is also $50 this week at bestbuy or some place so u can snag it for $39.99 there after the $10 off coupon. I'd highly recommend against spending more then $30 for this game though, the framerate just starts to ruin the experience later in the game and Call of Duty 2 is just so much more fun.

The frame rate is that bad... I rented this a few nights ago... IMO I found the xbox version of HalfLife 2 to have the worse framerates.... compared to Q4..

well, it just seemd like the rockets came out super slow... i dunno maybe it's just q4's rockets but they seemed ridiculously slow compared to every other quake i've played on the computer for years. anyone else seen this?

bread's done
Back