*walmart increasing prices to game accessories*

Nintendonly

CAGiversary!
Price changes will be going through soon for Skylanders figures to be $8.96 and one of the Turtle Beach headsets that are normally ~$60.00 will now be ~$100.00. Just a heads up.

*I forgot the model no. for the headset.

[quote name='Spyder187']In for 10.[/QUOTE]

Reading that comment and immediately seeing that gif in your signature made me crack up. Thanks.

Black Nintendo Wii NSMBW Bundle: $169.19 with Free Prime shipping from DealsPointer at Amazon.com

$40 price increase for the TB headset, wow. Walmarts stupid. Im guessing its the x12 or x11, given the normal price is $60.

o.png

[quote name='Nintendonly']Price changes will be going through soon for Skylanders figures to be $8.96 and one of the Turtle Beach headsets that are normally ~$60.00 will now be ~$100.00. Just a heads up.

*I forgot the model no. for the headset.[/QUOTE]

Sooooo....these are going on Wal-mart Clearance - the red tag of death.

[quote name='confoosious']Guys. Was just at the Exxon mobil. Gas prices gonna go up. Stock up now.[/QUOTE]
Tell me about it. It's about 4.5 in SoCal now

I guess the Walton family had to try and get their profits back up somehow after actually clearancing some old games to $5 each, huh?:roll:

Like they need another couple billion. And to think I was one of many people who actually wanted a WM store in our area and was happy when they opened a non 24 hour one back in the day here. Now I just wish they'd join Circuit City and the like cuz they suck for 'deals' unless you like seasonal merchandise cheap.

Well then I guess it's time for me to INCREASE my distance from their electronics!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Oops. My bad. It's dees right hurr, yo dat get dat sale price...By da way, deez is menses shoes...

4924_530_detail.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Those are men's shoes? In what galaxy? Anything with heels to it= not a man's shoe, unless he's a cross dresser.:lol:

I almost never shop in Walmart's electronic's section, but I guess since they are the only game in town in some places for electronics then they can probably overcharge and get away with it. Around here they are the largest electronics store unless you want to go to OfficeMax, Target or Kmart, or drive 45 min to the nearest Best Buy. I haven't found a walmart here that participated in those $5 games but I did see racks of $8-15 games that appeared to be on "clearance".

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Those are men's shoes? In what galaxy? Anything with heels to it= not a man's shoe, unless he's a cross dresser.:lol:[/QUOTE]The ignorance in that highlighted portion is astronomical. Thanks for the laughs. :lol:

[quote name='robodaddyo']The ignorance in that highlighted portion is astronomical. Thanks for the laughs. :lol:[/QUOTE]
OK OK. So maybe some stuff(cowboy boots, for example) may not be effeminate, but those shoes that ChunLiBarbie showed a pic of most certainly are.:booty:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']OK OK. So maybe some stuff(cowboy boots, for example) may not be effeminate, but those shoes that ChunLiBarbie showed a pic of most certainly are.:booty:[/QUOTE]No. Look at your original comment about heels. May I suggest that you take a look at any boot, or dress shoe, for example. Then, you'll see why I made that comment.

I won't argue about that picture. Those were pretty ugly. Almost as ugly as anything that Reebok has put out. :lol:

[quote name='robodaddyo']No. Look at your original comment about heels. May I suggest that you take a look at any boot, or dress shoe, for example. Then, you'll see why I made that comment.

I won't argue about that picture. Those were pretty ugly. Almost as ugly as anything that Reebok has put out. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Yes. I realized that after the fact. Albeit I rarely wear boots OR dress shoes, so that's probably why I didn't remember about them.

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']^Wow that's... that's not offensive at all...[/QUOTE]

Probably not as offensive as this:

lol_jesus_brb_Teh_Laffing_Game-s550x674-156110.jpg

[quote name='happydogs']Probably not as offensive as this:

lol_jesus_brb_Teh_Laffing_Game-s550x674-156110.jpg
[/QUOTE]

As a null sign?

Anyway.... Did anyone catch or know what headset he was writing about in the OP?

[quote name='Survivalism']For what it's worth, $8.99 is retail for Skylanders.[/QUOTE]

Which explains why Amazon, when they get them in stock, still sells single figures for $7.99.

Makes me think MSRP is still $7.99, just that everyone is marking them up. Can't wait to see how much more expensive they'll be at Wallymart.

Glad I never bought the skylanders game, they are being marked up because they are in demand, people will still buy them if they are a dollar more regardless. Hopefully like beanie babies, the market will eventually be flooded with these.

Best Buy is actually cheaper than Walmart on electronics, which isn't saying much. I ordered an iPod charger from bestbuy.com, 12.99 online with free shipping. The same exact thing at walmart was 24.99. By not shopping at Walmart, I saved around 50%. I think Walmart is trying to prey on those who don't have online access with their electronics department, and those who don't know how to get better prices elsewhere.

[quote name='WonkyToad']As a null sign?
[/QUOTE]

Wow, too hot for CAG!

Either that, or divine intervention. Either way, i suppose i'll refrain from reposting.

bread's done
Back