Walmart - Nintendo 3DS XL Value Bundle

jedolley

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
This isn't a great deal, but it's better than MSRP and if you could get Best Buy or someone to match it w/o the game restrictions it might work out pretty well.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/21983563?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227015878843&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=&wl3=19218124270&wl4=&wl5=pla&veh=sem

Basically for $199.96 you get a 3DS XL + a choice between two cases + a choice of 1 game out of 33 (the list pretty much sucks).

I have never tried, but I imagine YMMV to get Best Buy to match the deal with a free case and free game.

Anyone try a similar match with Best Buy or anyone else before?

[quote name='maximumzero']Just took a peek at the games. You want Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition, Dr. Lautrec & the Forgotten Knights, or Shinobi.[/QUOTE]
I actually checked the list fully expecting to call you out on your assessment. I thought surely there's a hidden gem that he missed... Nope, you actually picked out the "hidden gems" already. That list is all sorts of garbage.

Also, BB doesn't PM package deals.

[quote name='Hoffer']I picked up an XL a week or two ago at BB for $170. I like that deal better. :)[/QUOTE]

I do too, but Reward Zone was having a technical difficulty with my account and was holding my certs hostage. I got it resolved and extra certs for my trouble, but that was after the deal expired.

I am now trying to either find the best deal I can, or will try to wait until BB or somewhere I can PM has a good deal again.

Wish I had jumped on that 3ds XL deal for $170.00 last week...I just didn't know I wanted a 3ds then!

Hoping something similar comes back, like you said.

i still like the regular 3ds a lot more than the XL. not sure what prices those go for now but its certainly a better deal

[quote name='Edzo04']i still like the regular 3ds a lot more than the XL. not sure what prices those go for now but its certainly a better deal[/QUOTE]

MSRP on regular 3DS is only $30 less, but have seen them for as low as $100. If I could find a new or like new one for less than $100 i'd be willing to live with the smaller screen.

[quote name='Hoffer']I picked up an XL a week or two ago at BB for $170. I like that deal better. :)[/QUOTE]

same here such a great deal that i couldnt pass up so i can play fire emblem haha

bread's done
Back