Walmart Nintendo DS Grab-&-Go Kit only $14.97 YMMV

rexflexall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Went to Wally's today for lunch and caught up on a whole section of the Nintendo DS Grab-&-Go Kits for only $14.97 (originally $19.xx) but not sure if all Wally's are this way so YMMV. The kit comes with a case for the DS, 3 stylus', and a game. It all comes in a white box with a clear front to show off everything. They've been in the stores at least since Christmas. Some of the games I saw were:

-Elite Beat Agents (probably the best deal)
-Monster Trucks
-True Swing Golf

There were a few others that had like 3 or 4 games on one cartridge and a couple I can't remember. Not the biggest deal ever, but paying only 15 bucks for Elite Beat Agents it a heck of a lot better than paying retail of 30 bucks.

Don't think it's YMMV. I've seen this at two Walmarts in the Atlanta area. Unless of course you were at one of those Walmarts.

Might be YMMV because my friend in Hawaii said he didn't see those kits for that much yet, they were still in the $19.xx range. But they may all drop to that much soon enough.

Actually, at my Wal-Mart, I saw this a few weeks ago for only 10. I agree, EBA is probably the best deal out of this whole bunch.. I would've grabbed it immediately had I not already had the game :p

bread's done
Back