Walmart Now Accepting Trade-ins. Games, electronics, etc

I've been dinking around with this because I am bored at work. Here are some Wally Fun Facts:

The difference in value between an Arcade console in Fair condition and Perfect condition is $6.

AC adapter, cables, and controller are worth $1 apiece, unless you have 2 or more, then they give you an extra dollar.

The box is worthless unless everything else is included, then they give you a buck for it.

Wal-Mart: Always the low price. Always.

[quote name='Blade']
360a.png

[/QUOTE]

[quote name='morrodox']I've been dinking around with this because I am bored at work. Here are some Wally Fun Facts:

The difference in value between an Arcade console in Fair condition and Perfect condition is $6.

AC adapter, cables, and controller are worth $1 apiece, unless you have 2 or more, then they give you an extra dollar.

The box is worthless unless everything else is included, then they give you a buck for it.

Wal-Mart: Always the low price. Always.[/QUOTE]

LMAO ! They make gamestop look good which is a bad thing

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Actually i checked the price on the xbox i have and walmart will give me 142[/QUOTE]

Can you link it? That's actually an amazing price.

[quote name='strait edge follower']They are new to the trade in game. Look how much better bestbuy got (they are beginning to become my new favorite trade in spot. Sorry amazon but those trade in promotions are a draw for customers). Let's just hope walmart doesn't follow gamestops used game strategy as gamestop is unfortunatly the most popular place to do trade ins at.[/QUOTE]

Amazon had great promotions when they first started doing game trade in.

[quote name='62t']Amazon had great promotions when they first started doing game trade in.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately Amazon doesn't seem to still offering those promotions of that caliber. If they were, then Walmart might feel more pressure to match them now that they have their own trade-in program. Regardless, when Walmart gets a tepid reaction to their current offerings, they'll either have to up their buy prices or close down the program.

bread's done
Back