Walmart offering $10 credit on Mortal Kombat 2011

[quote name='Brother Daz']I hope Amazon gives a $20 credit, but $10 would be nice[/QUOTE]

They will eventually. Amazon will match the $10 raise but the price from $57 to $60(Order NOW!)

Walmart will raise to $20. Amazon will then match.

Best buy has 500 bonus points($10) also plus the regular reward zone & gamers club points. And when the game goes on sale w/i 45 days you can price match it down. If it drops to $40 considering the $10 pre-order bonus you'll basically have a game on release for $30.

[quote name='Enuf']Best buy has 500 bonus points($10) also plus the regular reward zone & gamers club points. And when the game goes on sale w/i 45 days you can price match it down. If it drops to $40 considering the $10 pre-order bonus you'll basically have a game on release for $30.[/QUOTE]

I'm not seeing the actual preorder Rewards Zone bonus yet...it's possible they haven't posted it yet.

[quote name='100xp']I'm not seeing the actual preorder Rewards Zone bonus yet...it's possible they haven't posted it yet.[/QUOTE]

I spent an hr at the gaming kiosk 3 weeks ago looking up the games I want to get found out which came with the bonus points there. The web won't update till the mid/end of the month but the monthly gamer books also give up what games come with extras.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Enuf']Best buy has 500 bonus points($10) also plus the regular reward zone & gamers club points. And when the game goes on sale w/i 45 days you can price match it down. If it drops to $40 considering the $10 pre-order bonus you'll basically have a game on release for $30.[/QUOTE]

It's only 45 days if you have a silver RZ membership.

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']It's only 45 days if you have a silver RZ membership.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm silver till 2012

bread's done
Back