Walmart Online: B2G1 PS Vita Games: Free Site To Store Pickup

Is there a bug that you can't choose a shipping method? I choose ship to address but it keeps asking me to choose a shipping method but it doesn't show any options

^ Try a different browser. Working for me
happy.jpg

[quote name='UnrealZero']No good games what happened to awesome launch titles. :C[/QUOTE]

Why the fuck are you in this thread?

Thanks OP. They got what I want in Vitrua Tennis but doesn't have anything else I'm looking for. I was thinking Dungeon Hunter and Asphalt but can't justify the extra $20 each (since I'm getting one of them for free) for iOS/Android games that are on average $7 and could be discounted to a buck if they go on sale.

Like some other posters said, if this had Ninja Gaiden and Dynasty Warriors, I'll buy 3 more games in a heartbeat.

[quote name='peterthepwner']Give us Ninja Gaiden!
5.gif
[/QUOTE]

Wow. TRU has NG for $39.99. Spend $50 and get a free $20GC

Get creative.... damn. Spend $40 for NG and pick up a 4GB memory card for $20 get a free $20 GC for your $60 purchase and then sell the gift card for $15 to someone and you will have effectively spend $45 for NG and gotten a $20 GC as well which is better then any B2G1 at the moment.

But according to CheapyD and Shipwreck, Walmart doesn't carry more than 1 copy of Vita games...how is this possible?

It's nice to see these deals popping up, but I'm waiting on another round of Buy 2 Get 1 in the summer or fall when most of these games will have dropped to $20.

[quote name='coolz481']But according to CheapyD and Shipwreck, Walmart doesn't carry more than 1 copy of Vita games...how is this possible?

It's nice to see these deals popping up, but I'm waiting on another round of Buy 2 Get 1 in the summer or fall when most of these games will have dropped to $20.[/QUOTE]

Not true i work at a smaller town walmart and we have most of the launch games with some having 3 or 4 copies...

PS the topic is a little misleading and should say free site to store pickup...free store pickup is when you order and your local walmart prepares it for you so you don't have to wait for it to ship to the store

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see how so many ppl are not finding this one I bought it the first day Target started there sale in store no issues usually im the one searching high and low for a specific title everyone can get too... odd.

Anyone know if they would match this deal in store? I know they normally won't match online deals, but thought with it being walmart.com they might actually do it.

I just ordered Uncharted, Lumines and UMvC3 for store pickup.
I don't even have a Vita yet but at $29 each game I thought I get them now.
I plan on getting a vita when my tax return comes in the mail.

With all of these buy 2 get 1 free deals, I was unable to find a combo of 3 games I wanted that were all in stock. Thanks to this thread, I found a combo (FIFA, Lumines, Virtua Tennis). Thanks TC!

[quote name='Bleedingwickedly']Anyone know if they would match this deal in store? I know they normally won't match online deals, but thought with it being walmart.com they might actually do it.[/QUOTE]

If not they will match the Target deal so just grab an ad and bring it. Some Walmarts have the Target ad posted.

[quote name='Bleedingwickedly']Anyone know if they would match this deal in store? I know they normally won't match online deals, but thought with it being walmart.com they might actually do it.[/QUOTE]

Ymmv

Usually they dont....even if its from the ".com"

[quote name='forbiddenx']Is there a bug that you can't choose a shipping method? I choose ship to address but it keeps asking me to choose a shipping method but it doesn't show any options[/QUOTE]

I have the same issue! I was able to get this far but at first I wasn't. I couldn't continue from the cart screen. I don't think I'll ever shop online at Walmart again. The most awful user experience. Anytime I've been prevented from continuing further I don't get any message indicating what's wrong. What a fail. I wanted to buy there as they had the 3 games I wanted most but looks like I'll have to go elsewhere and pay a higher price sadly. Bummed.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']I love how everyone is doing this deal now, but no one has Ninja Gaiden. :([/QUOTE]

Target? Every location I go to has several =\

I'm having trouble ordering. It won't let me choose the shipping type. Anyone else seem to have that problem?

[quote name='JCDogg911']I'm having trouble ordering. It won't let me choose the shipping type. Anyone else seem to have that problem?[/QUOTE]
Same here.

Not working in Firefox, IE, or Safari.

[quote name='genfuyung']Its working now but they took Shinobido off the list...which is the game I wanted...so nevermind.[/QUOTE]

Yeah and they also took off lumines! what the crap!

Not worth it anymore.....the shipping from walmart.com is terrible. Site to store is Mar. 9th. To my home is Mar 3rd. Maybe I can figure something else out.

[quote name='JCDogg911']I'm having trouble ordering. It won't let me choose the shipping type. Anyone else seem to have that problem?[/QUOTE]
Same here. Tried in IE, Firefox, and Chrome. I added Lumines to my cart on my first try, but it's gone now.

Stock seems to be varying wildly. Since I started Rayman disappeared, and now Shinobido is in the mix.

I want Uncharted, Wipeout and Modnation. Where's Modnation?!

$80 is the sweet spot for me too!

Maybe I'll wait to get the system. I have some patients...

[quote name='GBAstar']Wow. TRU has NG for $39.99. Spend $50 and get a free $20GC

Get creative.... damn. Spend $40 for NG and pick up a 4GB memory card for $20 get a free $20 GC for your $60 purchase and then sell the gift card for $15 to someone and you will have effectively spend $45 for NG and gotten a $20 GC as well which is better then any B2G1 at the moment.[/QUOTE]
The spend $50 and $20 gc from TRU is stores only yes? I don't see it online...

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I want Uncharted, Wipeout and Modnation. Where's Modnation?!

$80 is the sweet spot for me too!

Maybe I'll wait to get the system. I have some patients...[/QUOTE]

I had no patients... I got these three games via Best Buy with a $20 GC.

[quote name='Serpentor']The spend $50 and $20 gc from TRU is stores only yes? I don't see it online...[/QUOTE]

I can say with confidence that any deal involving TRU and a Gift Card is ALWAYS going to be in-store only.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I had no patients... I got these three games via Best Buy with a $20 GC.[/QUOTE]

The correct spelling you are looking for is patience ;)...unless you are doctor and your patients just left your office, forcing you to go out and purchase the Vita games because you had nothing else to do.

I just wish one of the stores would have included Rayman, Unit 13, and Dynasty Warriors: Next in these b2g1 sales.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']The correct spelling you are looking for is patience ;)...unless you are doctor and your patients just left your office, forcing you to go out and purchase the Vita games because you had nothing else to do.

I just wish one of the stores would have included Rayman, Unit 13, and Dynasty Warriors: Next in these b2g1 sales.[/QUOTE]

haha, whoops! It has been a crazy night, lol.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']The correct spelling you are looking for is patience ;)...unless you are doctor and your patients just left your office, forcing you to go out and purchase the Vita games because you had nothing else to do.

I just wish one of the stores would have included Rayman, Unit 13, and Dynasty Warriors: Next in these b2g1 sales.[/QUOTE]
I thought Raman was in the walmart deal...

I'm glad I did this deal early in the morning. Ended up getting Uncharted, UMvC3 and Virtua Tennis. Didn't really want UMvC3 but I haven't played it on consoles and I like fighters so I figured I'd give this version a chance... and the delivery estimate was better than it originally stated, looks like I can pick these up in a few days.

Anyone have any luck price matching the deal in store through the target ad? My store has pretty much all the launch games I want.

Ok so here's my issue. I placed the order yesterday morning and got Uncharted, Virtua Tennis, and Lumines. I have a pending charge of $86.49 from Walmart.com, but get this: NO RECORD OF MY ORDER on walmart.com's webiste. No email confirmation, nothing. Wtf?

I'm assuming my order's just gonna get canceled, this is so messed up. I wanted to get Uncharted and Lumines with a B2G1 deal and now it's dead.

So I got an update on my walmart.com order

"Hello Alfred,

Thank you for contacting Walmart.com regarding your order for PS Vita Software Bundle.

Alfred, we sincerely apologize that the required time to respond to your email was beyond our desired time expectations. We will help you right away.

We are very sorry to inform you that your order 2677126575757 was canceled. Unfortunately, the payment information included in this order did not pass some or all of our security checks during processing. These checks are intended to ensure the safety and security of your financial information and prevent unauthorized use of your credit or debit card. Please verify your billing address and phone number with your financial institution.

Since your order was canceled, the authorization hold will be released. Most financial institutions release the authorization hold within 3 business days. Please contact your financial institution for information regarding their authorization policy.

Alfred, for the security and privacy of all of our customers, we are unable to provide the exact reason for this cancellation.

To prevent this from happening again, please visit Walmart and sign in to your account (at the upper right of the home page). Then, edit your payment information so that it exactly matches how it appears on your credit card statements. "

This is of course all BS. The credit card I have on file at walmart.com is fine. The billing address is fine. I made a purchase 2 months ago on walmart.com using the same card with no issue.

I don't suppose there's anything I can do about it now. The annoying thing is that now all the games in their B2G1 are no longer eligible. My Vita experience up to this point has been severely lacking. (I pre-ordered my Vita and it still has yet to ship from Amazon.com, among other things)

#firstworldproblems

Ha.

bread's done
Back