Walmart online clearance games/deals

[quote name='KanYozakura']So where are the deals exactly? Borderlands GOTY is showing up as $33 for me.[/QUOTE]

Buy 3 for $25 deal

[quote name='djamesberry']Be careful. Borderlands GOTY for PS3 is pictured but it says "GH" in the description.[/QUOTE]

If thats the case i'll just return it on the spot.

I also saw at the top "buy max payne 3 and get a free rockstar game"

I didnt really dwell into it very much cause im also a lazyassgamer

edit: 3 for $25 on pre-owned games for both systems

ps3 160gig+vita(wifi) for $449. Save $50

3 psp games for $20 pre-owned

[quote name='Koopa22']If thats the case i'll just return it on the spot.[/QUOTE]

I think you should be fine. In the description

As the first title in an all-new sci-fi action franchise, Borderlands combines the best elements of Gearbox Software's famed first-person action titles with player customization and vehicular combat to create an unprecedented gaming experience. Borderlands is an extraordinary cooperative experience, allowing for multiple players to share the same game experience simultaneously online. Players can freely join or leave each other's games at anytime, or choose to play in the full single-player mode. Borderlands features life-like character animations, impressive real-time physics, and customizable vehicles. The Borderlands Game of the Year package comes complete with the best-selling Borderlands stand-alone game, its entire downloadable add-on library, a fold-out map and membership certificate to enter the Duke Nukem Forever First Access Club

bread's done
Back