Walmart - Pool table in stock?

halcyon1234

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Non-gaming, but if anyone sees one of these instock at a Walmart in the GTA (heck, out to the 705s, even), could you shoot me a PM?

75" Billiard Table with Poker Top

servletimagedownload

http://www.walmart.ca/Canada-Featur...0021&departmentId=214&categoryId=1439&tabId=7

Thanks!

Promenade location, for the price on the website, ~$250. Kinda sucks, the Quebec walmarts have a "20% off all game table" flyer, but Ontario doesn't.

It's not bad for an MDF (hard wood, not slate) table that comes with cues and balls. I have no idea what the longevity of the table, but it seems ok for a starter table.

Example: A couple years ago RCSS had a table for about $400 (dropped to $200 during boxing day)

[quote name='halcyon1234']Promenade location, for the price on the website, ~$250. Kinda sucks, the Quebec walmarts have a "20% off all game table" flyer, but Ontario doesn't.[/QUOTE]

20% off all game table starts Friday in Ontario.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']20% off all game table starts Friday in Ontario.[/QUOTE]

!!!

Now I just need to figure out how to turn 180000 PC points into Walmart gift cards. =)

Gah, hitch in the plans. The tabletop is one piece and won't fit in our Civic. Plus it's 85kg.

Any CAGers in Markham with a van who want to help move a pool table? There's dinner in it for you. ;)

I'd help you if I wasn't across the country... It took me like 2 weeks to transport mine to my house (cheap table... but friend was getting rid of it).

Definitely worth all the agony though (especially lifting that thing down stairs into the basement), it's definitely a neat fun thing to have in your house if your into it.

bread's done
Back