Walmart return policy on the ps3 160 gb bundle?

[quote name='gamoe']I got the ps3 160 gb bundle and am wondering, if I return the 160 ps3 will they ask for the two free games included (even if they've already been opened)?[/QUOTE]

if you haven't already sold the games off, (like i have), i suggest you get 'em shrink wrapped at a local video rental store.

[quote name='Raidxn']if you haven't already sold the games off, (like i have), i suggest you get 'em shrink wrapped at a local video rental store.[/QUOTE]

That's passing off used merchandise as new. While you're at it, why not shrink wrap them with a blank DVD-R inside? :roll:

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']That's passing off used merchandise as new. While you're at it, why not shrink wrap them with a blank DVD-R inside? :roll:[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't go that far. but, c'mon, HMV and other electronic/music retailers are jumping the bandwagon on putting up used games for sale.. as new. don't believe me? buy a "new" video game at your local HMV...and you'll immediately notice the the jewel case is worn, sticker is partially torn off, the game disc itself has fingerprints on them... and this is honest business to you?

like the age 'ol lingo goes: business is business. :applause:

Do you have any proof to this? I have never experienced such a phenomenon.Two wrongs do not make a right, my friend. If you feel a business is practicing in a shady fashion, report them to the proper authorities. Believe you me, if a business feels YOU are practicing in a shady fashion, they will report YOU to the proper authorities. Business is business, right? Take your attitude to RFD, where it belongs.

There is no way HMV is selling used games as new, short of them not knowing some scammer such as yourself pulled something on them.

Beyond me how anyone could even ask if they'd want the included games back? :roll:

I returned my 160gb bundle back in sept. It came with Infamous and Killzone 2, they didn't even realize that it came with those games when i returned it, I could have just kept them. Anyways, both games I already opened and enjoyed when i returned the ps3, walmart didnt deduct it from the return though...

Talking about selling used games... I saw a shrink wraped copy of Lego Indiana Jones and Kung-Fu Panda (last years 360 holiday bundle) for $24.99 @ Canadian Tire.
I can't say for sure whether it was used, but the big "cannot be sold for individual resale" sticker was right there in plain view.

What pissed me off the most about this was that my local Hock-shop was selling the exact same thing for $7 and the case and disc were in great condition.

[quote name='Raidxn']I wouldn't go that far. but, c'mon, HMV and other electronic/music retailers are jumping the bandwagon on putting up used games for sale.. as new. don't believe me? buy a "new" video game at your local HMV...and you'll immediately notice the the jewel case is worn, sticker is partially torn off, the game disc itself has fingerprints on them... and this is honest business to you?

like the age 'ol lingo goes: business is business. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Anybody notice how Futureshop tosses new factory sealed games on their used game rack? Or is that just my local FS :)

bread's done
Back