Walmart RockBand "Demand It" Sale

If Rock Band 3 or Green Day RB were in this sale I'd demand it...but even at 60% off, most of those can be found cheaper..

Wow those deals aren't that great unfortunately. I can get all those games for $10 or less in pretty much mint shape at BlockBuster and other places.

I got the e-mail about this. Went and looked - didn't see anything I had *any* interest in purchasing, but thought that I'd "demand" it just to help others out. Then I saw I had to enter a bunch of information, got lazy and closed the window. Sorry folks who were actually interested.

Sad thing is, it actually took more effort to type up this post explaining that I was too lazy to "demand" it than it would have for me to just fill out the damn form.

I demand people realize when a game is as old as those Rock Band titles are, and they come with no perks in "new" form... you need to compare it with used.

Although I can find then NEW too for pretty close to/at the "max" possible discounts as well...

[quote name='confoosious']I demand people stop equating used with new.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! New games have extra levels, better graphics, higher resolutions, more people online, smoother framerate and smell fresh...unlike those evil used games.

[quote name='ch2423']Exactly! New games have extra levels, better graphics, higher resolutions, more people online, smoother framerate and smell fresh...unlike those evil used games.[/QUOTE]

:bs:

[quote name='ch2423']Exactly! New games have extra levels, better graphics, higher resolutions, more people online, smoother framerate and smell fresh...unlike those evil used games.[/QUOTE]

Don't give EA any ideas.

bread's done
Back