Walmart site to store help!

Drnick

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I ordered Memento on Blu-ray from walmart.com (used the 10 dollar giftcard from them canceling smash bros.) I've been waiting a while so I logged into their site and it says its waiting for pickup at the store. I never got an e-mail though, to pickup the item you need to print the e-mail and take it to the store. any ideas on what I can do? has anyone else had this problem?

Why don't you just... oh, I dunno... contact Wal-Mart and ask them? It seems like Wal-Mart would be the first place to turn to when you're having trouble with Wal-Mart.;)

[quote name='Vinny']Why don't you just... oh, I dunno... contact Wal-Mart and ask them? It seems like Wal-Mart would be the first place to turn to when you're having trouble with Wal-Mart.;)[/QUOTE]

Gee... why didn't I think of that?!?!?!

there is no phone number on their site, and I already sent an E-mail with an automated answer that didn't even remotely answer my question.

my e-mail to them said this:
"I placed and order for memento on blu-ray and had it
shit to store, I was wondering the status so I checked my account, and
it says its available for pickup, but I haven't received an E-mail for
me to pick it up. is there a place on the site I can print the e-mail?"

their response:
"Thank you for contacting Walmart.com regarding tracking an order.

The most up to date order status and tracking information can be found by logging into "My Account" at:

https://www.walmart.com/cservice/ya_index.gsp

Please note:
1. Though your payment method is authorized in order to process your order, it is not charged until after your order is confirmed as shipped.

2. After your order has shipped, it may take 24 to 48 hours for the carrier to update their tracking information.

3. Some orders may be shipped using a carrier that shares limited tracking information. Please allow an additional 3 business days past the latest expected delivery date for the item(s) to arrive.

4. Customer Service Associates do not have access to any additional information other than what is on your "My Account" page.

5. If your question pertains to a Site to Store order and you did not receive the email confirmation to pick your order up you can contact the store and in most cases they will be able to locate the order for you.
In addition, if you did not receive the email confirmation you will need to take a valid photo ID and your order number ? we recommend printing this email for accuracy. For future orders, please check your spam blocker to see if it is blocking Walmart.com emails from your computer.

We appreciate your business. If you have additional questions, please contact us at [email protected]."

are you kidding me?!?!

[quote name='Drnick']
5. If your question pertains to a Site to Store order and you did not receive the email confirmation to pick your order up you can contact the store and in most cases they will be able to locate the order for you.
In addition, if you did not receive the email confirmation you will need to take a valid photo ID and your order number ? we recommend printing this email for accuracy. For future orders, please check your spam blocker to see if it is blocking Walmart.com emails from your computer.

We appreciate your business. If you have additional questions, please contact us at [email protected]."

are you kidding me?!?![/quote]?

when I called the store they told me I'd have to have the e-mail and they can't locate it without that.... which is pretty much the opposite of what the E-mail said.

I guess I'll just go down there after work with my Id and hope thats enough

[quote name='Drnick']when I called the store they told me I'd have to have the e-mail and they can't locate it without that.... which is pretty much the opposite of what the E-mail said.

I guess I'll just go down there after work with my Id and hope thats enough[/QUOTE]

Here is the Wal-Mart.com Customer Service #: 800‑966‑6546

Press "*" at all the prompts ignoring the messages to get right to a live human being.

This site is great for finding customer service phone #'s and cutting through the annoying menus: http://gethuman.com/

Maybe you shouldn't swear at Wal-Mart in your email

shit to store"

:lol::lol:

They just need a photo ID and you need to be listed as an authorized person to pick it up. They don't need the print out, its just easier with it because they can scan the bar code and not have to look. If you Wal-Mart is anything like mine the site to store section only has like 5 boxes in it anyway.

[quote name='MrDubbs']Maybe you shouldn't swear at Wal-Mart in your email

shit to store"

:lol::lol:[/quote]

LOL I just went back and re-read the email they sent and noticed that too. WTF!!!

Oh and OP.....call the store.

the just I.D. method works...sad thing about callin is that you get a idiot everyonce in a while.

my step-sister tried STS and after about 8 days checkd to see if the package came..it did and it was at store for a couple of days be4, she got the instock email the day the item would've been sent to floor/sent back to warehouse if she didnt pick up the item.

Just take the current e-mail you have (with confirmation number and your name) and a photo ID. I did STS for Planet Earth on Blu-Ray and I never received the e-mail to come pick up the package. Come to think of it, I still have yet to receive it. :roll:

bread's done
Back