Walmart - Vampire Rain $5

Barney

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
I just picked up Vampire Rain brand new at my local walmart for $5 dollars. Just thought i'd share this. I had never heard of the game before and from the reviews i guess it's not exactly good but for 5 dollars i guess it's a good deal. A lot better than paying $25 @ Gamestop :D

btw i got the last copy at my walmart

i think it's $5 used at gamestop

i considered buying it because i like horror games, but since i never heard of it i assumed it was really bad

checked out a few reviews and saw a 2 out of 10 so i passed

Funny joke their cheeky although i found vampire rain terrible
smiley.jpg

5 bucks is what I paid for it and I still feel ripped off.

Literally, the worst game I've ever played, and I own over 160 games for xbox 360 alone

[quote name='Barney']I just picked up Vampire Rain brand new at my local walmart for $5 dollars[/QUOTE]
In for one since I heard nothing but wonderful reviews for this game! What a fang-tastic deal. Thanks OP!!!

i played multiplayer and boosted with someone for 650 points heh it was worth it one day want to try the single player. I didnt mind what i played so far

[quote name='Lonedragon87']i played multiplayer and boosted with someone for 650 points heh it was worth it one day want to try the single player. I didnt mind what i played so far[/QUOTE]

Same here, in fact 650 is pretty much the max I ever see anyone have in this game considering the single player is terrible and impossible. It was at least fun boosting the MP achievements and getting some laughs out of it.

I played this on the PS3 so maybe it was a little easier/better but I really liked it and I didn't find it difficult at all. Of course, I like stealth games and terrible VA/storylines so I guess I'm the exception...

My curiosity will be worth $5 when Amy inevitaqbly drops in price, but not for Vampire Rain. Amy has been said to be the worst game this gen, beating Vampire Rain, and being second worst ruins whatever twisted appeal it once had. ;)

[quote name='oddeye']Maybe this can help you sway your decision to get this game or not, for 5 bucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBFzaV-sE7k&list=SL&feature=sh_e_se[/QUOTE]

Vampire Rain is by no means a great...or maybe even a good game. But the guys in that video are morons. That's basically a video review for the "Call of Duty crowd" who have the attention span of a gnat and just want to run in guns blazing. I had no trouble beating the game, boosted some multiplayer, and finished with a gamerscore of 750. Again, it's not a great game, but it has some fun moments, and is far better than the knuckle draggers make it out to be. For $5, if you're at all curious, it's worth it.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Vampire Rain is by no means a great...or maybe even a good game. But the guys in that video are morons. That's basically a video review for the "Call of Duty crowd" who have the attention span of a gnat and just want to run in guns blazing. I had no trouble beating the game, boosted some multiplayer, and finished with a gamerscore of 750. Again, it's not a great game, but it has some fun moments, and is far better than the knuckle draggers make it out to be. For $5, if you're at all curious, it's worth it.[/QUOTE]
Couldn't agree more. Wasted my time watching that. I would figure after the 6th time you get killed you would figure you can't take that enemy head on. I'd like to see these guys review dark souls

that is the most overglorified game that was voted the worst xbox 360 game ever made ~i think it won the greatest award in bad~.. i would rather install an old AOL cd in my computer than play that junk.. it does a nice job keeping away stains from cold cans that u place on ur wooden table.

bread's done
Back