Walmart Video Game Clearance YMMV $5 Titles

coolpapa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
My brother works at Walmart and today he saw two shopping carts marked $5 clearance so he called me and they had all kinds of titles there.

The had some Xbox 360, PS3, PSP, NDS, PS2, Gamecube and other titles. Some of the ones I picked up/ from memory were...

PS3 - Genji
Xbox 360 - dozen or so titles including Lego Star Wars and Quake 4
NDS - tons of games, most of what were in the carts were DS, sorry I can't remember many titles
PSP - Parappa the Rappa, Loco Roco, a few other assorted titles
PS2 - also tons of games, a few I can remember... Grim Grimoire, Odin Sphere...

Anyways just letting ya'll know that your Walmart could have a few gems hidden away you could pick up. Good luck.

[quote name='brooklynjonny']there was one in a walmart in ct i saw sonic, cod2 and 3 and graw1 for 360 but i wasnt sure how much they costed because there were no price tags on them[/quote]

i HATE it when the games arent marked and they are behind glass...that shit pisses me off

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Wow, nice lie buddy. No one would be dumb enough to pass on a PS3 for $129.99.[/quote]

I was j/k, guess no one caught on to it, Im sure people are just posting these YMMV deals for wal-mart just to get a rise out of people, logic really

HAH! The Richmond Walmart @ Brook and Parham still has Gamecube games at full price. I was drooling over their copies of Eternal Darkness, until they price checked at $49.99.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Wow, nice lie buddy. No one would be dumb enough to pass on a PS3 for $129.99.[/quote]

Anybody wanna find this guy a nice deal on a sense of humor?

bread's done
Back