Walmart wii classic controller skin/ 2000 wii points bundle 14.99

bio1331

CAGiversary!
For the last 3 weeks at a walmart (only checked the one) in Minnesota they have had a bundle with a wii classic controller skin and 2000 wii points for only 14.99. Don't know if this is only in Minnesota or even store specific but may be worth checking out if you want to pick up some wii points.

These were supposed to be on clearance during the holiday season as a YMMV, but it may be becoming more universal. I was just at Wal Mart and saw tons of these as well.

My Wal-Mart clearanced these out for $6 back in Jan. of 08. I bought like 6 of them and still have 1 point card I haven't used up yet, although that will probably go on the DSi instead of the Wii. Wish I could find some more at that price.

It was the walmart in Blaine (near Northtown mall), but the last time I went the stock was minimal, about 5. However, they did not seem to be going all that fast so there still might be a couple there.

Does anyone know the UPC for this? I've seen a bunch of these locked up in the case at a Wal-Mart I sometimes go to. I would like print a UPC code to check the price at one of the scanners. Thanks.

These are still out there? It's been a year since I bought mine (Dec 07/Jan 08). Had around 13000 points and a year later, I still have 8500 points. Come on Nintendo make me spend them!

[quote name='Greenboom98']These are still out there? It's been a year since I bought mine (Dec 07/Jan 08). Had around 13000 points and a year later, I still have 8500 points. Come on Nintendo make me spend them![/QUOTE]

That is the only reason I don't scoop up the ones at my Wal-mart. What am I going to buy with them? Some old ass games that I already have somewhere else?

I wish these would go down in price, but every walmart I've ever been in either doesn't have them at all, or they're still $20. There's a handful of games I still want to get from VC, but they really need to do something with the more recent selections for both VC and WiiWare. That one year anniversary thing they've got going on right now is really nothing to celebrate. :/

[quote name='shoe478']That is the only reason I don't scoop up the ones at my Wal-mart. What am I going to buy with them? Some old ass games that I already have somewhere else?[/QUOTE]
- World of Goo
- Lost Winds
- Space Invaders Get Even
- Art Style series
- Onslaught
- Bonsai Barber
- Bit.Trip Beat
- Alien Crush
- Bomberman Blast
- Toki Tori
- My Life as a King
- Evasive Space
- Strong Bad series
- Tetris Party
- Swords & Soldiers
- Cave Story
- Final Fantasy: The After Years
- Night Game
- Bubble Bobble Plus
- Contra Rebirth
- Puzzle Bobble
- Bit.Trip Core
- Icarian: Kindred Spirits
- My Life as a Darklord

Thanks for posting that. After I posted, I tried to find some lists online of what the wii shop had to offer. None of those titles came up, I guess I'm going to have to plug the Wii back up and turn it on again.

The ones at my store were under lock and key. I guess I was the only one that asked about them ever. They dropped to $10 and I bought a few, but they still had tons. They dropped again to $5 and I cleaned them out. Sold all the ones I originally bought for $10 to friends or gave them as Christmas presents to my brother in law. Only time I have ever gotten a truly amazing deal from Wal-Mart.

The Wal-Mart off the interstate in Delafield, WI had a few of these left, as well as the Elite Beat Agents/DS case combo for $12.

bread's done
Back