Walmart Wiis ??No Line??

saboater

CAG Veteran
Just called my friendly neighborhood Walmart, and asked about the Wiis for tomorrow. I was told to come at 5:00 AM, and there were to be no lines. This is a 24 hour Walmart, how does that work? Do we just wonder around until 5, and then a mad rush to Electronics?

So where do they have them, in electronics, I assume. Will there be just a mob hanging out, or how does that usually work? What time should I look to get there? Thanks.

Just got back from my Wal-Mart hoping for a midnight release, but they only got 3 units and were taking names? Said to be here at 6 a.m. and they will go on sale at 8 a.m. Hell I can wait til next time, I got to go to work.

Apprarently the Wal Marts here already handed out tickets because someone posted one (a ticket for a spot in line tomorrow morning) for $100 on Craigslist. I hate people.

Just got back from a 24-hour Walmart in Turnersville, NJ. Apparently they are handing out raffle tickets at 8 am...everyone who is there for a raffle ticket has a chance for a Wii...

I don't think I'll be doing that, I just went down there to check and see if they had any left...

Seems like everyone and his brother knows Wal-Mart will have Wiis tomorrow. My wife called Wal-Mart today and it said it on the phone message before you pick what department you want to be transferred to. Expect large lines and little chance of getting a Wii at most stores. Target, Best Buy, TRU, and EB/GS seem to have smaller crowds lining up before opening.

[quote name='Rictor']Seems like everyone and his brother knows Wal-Mart will have Wiis tomorrow. My wife called Wal-Mart today and it said it on the phone message before you pick what department you want to be transferred to. Expect large lines and little chance of getting a Wii at most stores. Target, Best Buy, TRU, and EB/GS seem to have smaller crowds lining up before opening.[/quote]

I dunno, but does your BB, TRU, Target, ect....have small crowds in front of them every morning? Everytime I drive by on the way to work, I always see small crowds. Probably Wii and PS3 scalpers with no real jobs, but who knows.

bread's done
Back