Walmart - Xbox 360 4GB Console bundle (w/ bonus controller & game) $229 + $9.97 Ship

NocturneManiac

CAGiversary!
1112998034225_180X180.jpg

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-360-Customer-Choice-Bundle/7964864

Xbox 360 w/ Bonus Controller Bundle - $80 Value!

Xbox 360 w/ Bonus* Controller Bundle Includes:
Choice of Console
Choice of Game
2 Controllers

Game Choices (1 game for bundle):

COD: MW3
AC: Revelations
Batman: AC
Battlefield 3
DBZ: UT
Skyrim
FIFA12
Gears 3
NBA2K12
NFS: The Run
NHL12
Rage
WWE12

For a new Xbox 360 owner, I'd lean towards Gears of War 3 as it's an exclusive, plus it has split screen coop. Thanks for the post OP.

Somehow this "deal" made frontpage on Slickdeals. Then a few idiots made comments about how returning bundled items is illegal.

I got this same deal a few weeks ago. Returned Skyrim & extra controller.

$240
-$120 store credit I had.
-$40 Skyrim (They don't give you full MRSP value, the return receipt shows that Skyrim cost $40 towards the bundle)
-$25 controller.

So I got the 360 for a little under $60. This was only a deal for me due to returning stuff previously bought at Wally World, however, most could probably wait a little while or find another good deal. Target had one a few weeks ago for $159 for the console only.

[quote name='Calipso']
$240
-$120 store credit I had.
-$40 Skyrim (They don't give you full MRSP value, the return receipt shows that Skyrim cost $40 towards the bundle)
-$25 controller.

So I got the 360 for a little under $60.[/QUOTE]

You got it for $180. Having $120 store credit is not a 'deal'.

[quote name='gordojones88']You got it for $180. Having $120 store credit is not a 'deal'.[/QUOTE]

Actually, considering HOW I got the store credit was a deal.

Returned:
Sons of Anarchy Seasons 1,2,3 for $25/$35/$35
Batman Arkham City for PS3 for $49.99

I won't go into further detail since CAG frowns on certain "returns".

So yea, I got it for cheaper than $180 as you say.

[quote name='Bosamba']For a new Xbox 360 owner, I'd lean towards Gears of War 3 as it's an exclusive, plus it has split screen coop. Thanks for the post OP.[/QUOTE]

Although, there has already been a couple of great deals on used copies of Gears 3 at different places. So it may be better to get a used copy of Gears cheap, and grab something like Skyrim with the bundle.

[quote name='Calipso']

Returned:
Sons of Anarchy Seasons 1,2,3 for $25/$35/$35
Batman Arkham City for PS3 for $49.99

[/QUOTE]

I remember the deal where these were all free a few weeks ago. Great job!

[quote name='blindinglights']Ah, yes. Bragging about return fraud. This will end well.[/QUOTE]

No clue what you're talking about...

[quote name='Calipso']Somehow this "deal" made frontpage on Slickdeals. Then a few idiots made comments about how returning bundled items is illegal.[/QUOTE]
How many different people on completely different websites will it take to finally convince you otherwise?

The term illegal isn't reserved for just the "prisony" crimes like stealing,raping,murdering, & jaywalking anymore.

[quote name='Kerig']How many different people on completely different websites will it take to finally convince you otherwise?

The term illegal isn't reserved for just the "prisony" crimes like stealing,raping,murdering, & jaywalking anymore.[/QUOTE]

It sure isn't. Illegal is reserved for whatever you want it to be. If I walk into a Best Buy and steal a game (not saying that I am, because I am not) and don't get caught, is it illegal? No. Because nothing came of it. It's only illegal if you let it be. And in this day and age where anything is illegal just because it's inconvenient for the rich people who can make it illegal, you need to be able to make your own laws. Remember SOPA? I do.

Ore no seigi dakara.

[quote name='Kerig']How many different people on completely different websites will it take to finally convince you otherwise?

The term illegal isn't reserved for just the "prisony" crimes like stealing,raping,murdering, & jaywalking anymore.[/QUOTE]

What sort of moron are you?

I returned the bundled items with the receipt. How is that illegal you monster tard?

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']It sure isn't. Illegal is reserved for whatever you want it to be. If I walk into a Best Buy and steal a game (not saying that I am, because I am not) and don't get caught, is it illegal? No. Because nothing came of it. It's only illegal if you let it be. And in this day and age where anything is illegal just because it's inconvenient for the rich people who can make it illegal, you need to be able to make your own laws. Remember SOPA? I do.

Ore no seigi dakara.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I fondly recall those 2 1/2 weeks back in college when I was an anarchist. Then I grew up.

[quote name='csmason1']Ah, I fondly recall those 2 1/2 weeks back in college when I was an anarchist. Then I grew up.[/QUOTE]
Some ppl never do......

bread's done
Back