walmart xbox 360 accessorie clearence items ymmv

yeahimcoolbro

CAG Veteran
i went into walmart today and there were a lot of 360 accesories on sale like a 512mb mem card for 15 a linksys wireless g gaming reciever for 30 console stackers for 10 dolarrs and wii starter kits for 15

full list of what i can remember...
gamecube
-------------
wavebirds 15 dollars
3rd party bullshit contoler 4.00

xbox 360
-------------
512 mb mem card with geometry wars
15 dollars
charge and play blackone
10 dollars
------------

randoms
linksys wireless router 15

linksys wireless g gaming reciever reg 89.96 30.00!
now im finally on live! thanks to this deal

oh shit sorry
wii
------
starter kit with controller sleeves and 2 512 sd cards 25 dollars
DEFF YMMV opened wii remotes resealed 20 dollars

ds
-----
media dock reg 40 walmart 15

lots of sport team ps2 controllers too but i dont even bother with 3rd party contollers

[quote name='yeahimcoolbro'] i went into walmart today to go grocery shopping with my dad [/QUOTE]

:D :lol: Thanks for the detailed information.

whats the point of a "starter kit"?

once you buy a wii they do give you all necessary cables, unless of course, you lose them the day of..

Could you be more specific about the location? I'm in "upstate ny" too, but considering most people describe anything above NYC as "Upstate," I wanna see if this deal is happening anywhere near me before I go running around like a crazy person looking for a deal that may be hundreds of miles away...

LOL Vestal is 'upstate' NY? If I remember correctly, that's just outside Binghamton and Johnson City. It's maybe a 20 minute drive up Route 17 from Johnson City.

Hell, I'm in PA and even know where some of these places are. But, that's only because I hit the Kmart in Johnson City area for one of their Logitech Wireless controllers(PS2) about a year plus ago.

And, I hit the CC in Vestal last year a week prior to the July 4th sale and nabbed Mercenaries for Xbox there.

So, I think I know where the WM the OP is talking about is at, it's in the shopping center right across from CC(or close).

I'm up that way ALOT for work(auto auction wayyyy up the line in Waverly).

The one WM by me has/had reg Xbox advanced AV Packs about a month or so ago when I hit them, but sadly, WM clearances are a HUGE YMMV.

My local Wal-Mart had a few gaming accessories and such on clearance (Normal).

The only notable thing I saw in there besides a lot of third-party stuff was the DDR Universe (bundle) for $50.

[quote name='hollowfreak']My Walmart is too fucking stupid to clearance anything, they still have a few N64 games at full price.[/quote]

haha, that would be the funniest thing...

well my walmart in Hamburg, Ny had the orginal batch of clearance the Black Controllers tried ringing them up and they came up 49.92 so no deal their. The 512 mb memory card was their also

[quote name='hollowfreak']My Walmart is too fucking stupid to clearance anything, they still have a few N64 games at full price.[/quote]

Actually, the WalMart in Pittston, PA has one of those big bins out with many $19.82 and under priced games and scattered amongst all the copies of the $20 games they'll never get rid of are copies of Tony Hawk 2 for N64 and Dino Crisis 2 for the PS1, still ringing up @ $30 each I believe.

So yeah hollowfreak, you're not alone with the oddly high prices on old games @ WalMart.

The Wal*Mart in Pittston, PA added an assload of stuff, including a bunch more gaming stuff to their varied clearance sections.

Their clearance sections are scattered throughout their electronics/audio+video dept, but some of the highlights:

128mb PC video cards(ati radeon 9250 was the model I believe): $59(not a great value, but I'm sure cheaper than normal retail) 3-4 left when I was there Saturday night/ Sunday am.

3-4 Xbox Advanced AV packs-$10

ROLLS of do it yourself wire for everything from speakers to even S-video cable: Most were $15-$22 .

They also had a number of display items for sale, including MANY DVD players(and 1-2 DVD recorders) along with SO many other items. Clearanced printer ink, cables of all sorts, mouse pads, etc, etc, etc.

Pittston, PA WalMart....just to reiterate where these clearance items are at, for any local CAGs who may wanna hit this store up.

Note that the store LOOKS like a regular old non-Supercenter WalMart from the road, but it recently went 24 hours, so that's a bonus for local CAGs who may work late and wanna hit this after getting out of work.

Good luck to all and for a quick snicker, check out their $19.82 and under game bin, complete with N64 and PS1 games for $14.88 and $29 something.

bread's done
Back