Walmart - Xbox Choose 2 Games for $20

I think this has been posted before, because I remember looking at that list of games. Thanks for the deal, but I already own all of those except for Zapper and I can get that for less than $10.

[quote name='Rig']Is Shenmue II worth it? Is that game any good?[/quote]

If you played the first one, yes, without question.

If you didn't play the first one, then it's a decent game, and worth the $10+shipping for it, IMHO.

As some side notes on places to get some of the better games:

PSO for XBox is $9.99 @ BB
Metal Arms is $9.99 @ BB
Outlaw Volleyball is $9.99 @ BB

I think that Tony Hawk 2x, AMF Bowling, Ford Racing, Corvette, and the IHRA game are also $9.99, though don't quote me on it. The three above, yes, for certain.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Rig']Is Shenmue II worth it? Is that game any good?[/quote]

If you didn't play the first one, then it's a decent game, and worth the $10+shipping for it, IMHO.

As some side notes on places to get some of the better games:

PSO for XBox is $9.99 @ BB
Metal Arms is $9.99 @ BB
Outlaw Volleyball is $9.99 @ BB

I think that Tony Hawk 2x, AMF Bowling, Ford Racing, Corvette, and the IHRA game are also $9.99, though don't quote me on it. The three above, yes, for certain.[/quote]

Yeah, those 4 games are also $9.99 at Best Buy.

Hmmm....well, I've never played the first Shenmue, but I have been trying to track it down. Thanks for the "review" shrike! :D

[quote name='roachie17']I'm interested in PSO but can't find it in the BB website.[/quote]

I think it's B&M only these days. Most of the BB's out by me have it for $9.99.

I'd go for this deal if they were paying me the 20 dollars. Otherwise I already have the only decent games offered (tony hawk 2x and metal arms).

[quote name='Rig']Hmmm....well, I've never played the first Shenmue, but I have been trying to track it down. Thanks for the "review" shrike! :D[/quote]
Well, I don't know if it helps any, but when I got Shenmue II, it came with a bonus disc of all the main story bits and cinemas from the first Shenmue. If all the copies of the second game are like this, it won't be as necessary to pick up the first game, unless you like working in the docks or something. :wink: More games definitely need a theater/story-viewing mode.

[quote name='shrike4242']I think that Tony Hawk 2x, AMF Bowling, Ford Racing, Corvette, and the IHRA game are also $9.99, though don't quote me on it. The three above, yes, for certain.[/quote]

Aren't those three in the 3-pack for $10? So now WalMart wants $10 each?

[quote name='Fanboy'][quote name='shrike4242']I think that Tony Hawk 2x, AMF Bowling, Ford Racing, Corvette, and the IHRA game are also $9.99, though don't quote me on it. The three above, yes, for certain.[/quote]

Aren't those three in the 3-pack for $10? So now WalMart wants $10 each?[/quote]

I think that's correct, though these days, the 3-pack of those games is pretty scarce/non-existant.

Yeah, the quantium redshift is also $3.99 at eb (Not including cag15, saver and ebcard). Is this game any good? it doesn't sound like it by the price.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Rig']Is Shenmue II worth it? Is that game any good?[/quote]

[/quote]
Let me rephrase if you don't mind: :)
If you liked the first Shenmue it's worth it. Most people either love it or hate it. Personally, I thought Shenmue was dreadfully boring.

bread's done
Back