Walmart YMMV In Store Clearance Thread I (READ THE FAQs)

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Changing this to a FAQs for those that need some help getting these deals.

When I order online it shows X price for in store, but changes to Y price at checkout, what gives?
You can only do in store pickup for the clearance price if the item is available for pick up that day. If it isn't the price will be the online price instead. Sometimes the item will be shipped to that store if it is no longer at that store. It may adjust to the clearance price at pickup but it could also charge you full price for it.

Can I buy the item at one store and return / rebuy at another?
Yes but it is up to the stores discretion to allow you to get it for that stores in store price. If it is an online order, they are supposed to return it to the warehouse it came from so you will not be able to buy it back. It's YMMV on employees following this rule though.

Can I price match a Walmart clearance item at X store?
No. No store, including Walmart, PMs clearance prices. YMMV on getting PMs for these items but it is against every stores policy to do so.

I want to price match this clearance item at another Walmart, will they allow me to?
No WM (or any retailer) PMs the prices of other local stores.

BS said X of an item is in stock, but the employee said it isn't at my store, why did they lie to me?
They didn't. Sometimes items are misplaced, stolen, or the count is off. Employees are not all over the massive stock room nor do they know where every item is. Don't harass an employee or come on here saying they are keeping it for themselves. Sometimes, an item truly isn't in the store.

Why is BS always wrong?
BS is not wrong. Their information is directly from WM systems. Just like all stores, inventory and prices may be wrong for a certain store. Do not rely only on BS.

How do I find clearance items?
Go to the store and scan items, check SD, check this thread. Actually look for something you want.

Where in the store are clearance games located?

Clearance items in general can be on shelves, in dedicated clearance sections or in the stock room. For games specifically, they will be in the videogame glass cases, videogame value game isle or dedicated clearance section. It's random and depends on that stores layout / management.

What is the SKU or item number of this item?
Look it up yourself. There is a search function on this site, on BS site and you can Google the item almost 100% of the time. No one needs to spoon feed you this information and we shouldn't have 20 people asking for the same information that was already posted.

Acronyms to know.
WM = Walmart
PM = Price Match
TRU = Toysrus
BS = Brickseek
SD = Slickdeals

Last edited by a moderator:
Its the "don't let 6 year Jimmy use the real controllers" controller
Oh yeah for sure, one of the reasons I grabbed one is because I watch my cousin's kids after school a lot (and will be watching them over summer break) and if they wanted to play something 2 player before my only real option was to whip out the vita as a second controller which I'd rather not do.

That said it feels a lot like a SNES controller to the point where the first few hours of using it I kept hitting circle instead of X for confirmation because muscle memory kept thinking it was the Nintendo A button. I plan to use this thing a lot for PC indie/2D games, Windows 10 properly detected it and I've tested it in a few games already and it feels great.

Hey guys somebody posted some Turtle Beach Headsets recently but I can’t find the post after digging through the thread. Can anyone else find the post?
Thx

Samsung HW-MM37 (220w w/ wireless rear speaker kit and sub)
Samsung HW-MM45 (320w w/ sub)

$59 sound bar sets showed up in my local store yesterday.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=336865400

I picked a couple of these lamps up for 7 bucks. I actually really like them. They're well made, a lot of settings, a great lamp at that price.
Thank you! I grabbed a few for my guest bedrooms.
I don't have this specific model of lamp but a similar one (there are a LOT of these out there, for vastly varying prices). I have it on my desk, behind my monitors flooding my desk with lots of light. It's been a great lamp!

First post!

Got a set of Anker Soundcore Space Noise Cancelling headphones for 25 bucks down from 100. Figured it was worth it for the price!

Sku is 261589288 since I don't have link posting privileges yet!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

First post!

Got a set of Anker Soundcore Space Noise Cancelling headphones for 25 bucks down from 100. Figured it was worth it for the price!

Sku is 261589288 since I don't have link posting privileges yet!

cool. How well do those work for the Xbone?

Gotta say those Anker nc headphones are pretty amazing for $25, even the orig. $99. Sound great wired or wireless. The isolation really makes the rest of the world disappear.

Also picked up a pair of Blackweb Over Ear Wireless Headphones w/ active noise cancelation for $19 orig $79 (068113101064 no bs link). These may be going back. They are not bad but sound worse with nc on as opposed to the Anker which rocks with nc on.

Spotted JBL E65BTNC Wireless over ear nc headphones for $49(no bs link). Tempted to grab a pair to see how they stack against the Anker.

And grabbed the Anker Nintendo Switch 13,400 mAh power bank for $17. A bit on the heavy side for a battery this size. I had to charge it w/ the switch ac adapter because the included cable is usb-c on both ends.

Thanks for the posts all.

I agree with the above. I had a chance to try the Ankers out and it drowns out my work space pretty well. For the price I don't know if it can be beat.

Went looking for the Logitech mouse but ended up finding the Corsair Glaive RGB for $17 instead. Seems to be a better mouse anyway so it all worked out. Only other thing of interest were some Gorilla USB drives for $5 that I passed on.

Surprised to find a pair of the Anker headphones at a store today. When I got home and went to open them, I discovered they had already been opened by someone using, apparently, a blue ballpoint pen. Inside, the headphones were filthy, covered in dustbunnies, they reeked of cigarette smoke, and the USB cable was missing. I took them back immediately. At least they didn't give me any fuss returning them.

I just stopped and grabbed a Glaive mouse tagged for $17 but when I scanned it came up for $7.

PowerA Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch – Donkey Kong (1506258-01)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=938851207

Get the last of this guy for $5 "Limited Stock" at one of the only walmarts near by that have it.

If you don't already know this and its other variations don't have rumble, from what I've read. But $5 is fine for classics or turn based games just to take a little wear off of the Joycons.

A "Student Desk" is $13 at some walmarrs.
 Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-glide Drawer,
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=15734260

Seems good for laptop users in small dorms. I don't have it but saw it on my app.

Deadpool (X1) $5
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=46159886

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 (X1)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=44807287

PowerA Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch – Donkey Kong (1506258-01)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=938851207

Get the last of this guy for $5 "Limited Stock" at one of the only walmarts near by that have it.

If you don't already know this and its other variations don't have rumble, from what I've read. But $5 is fine for classics or turn based games just to take a little wear off of the Joycons.

A "Student Desk" is $13 at some walmarrs.
Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-glide Drawer,
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=15734260

Seems good for laptop users in small dorms. I don't have it but saw it on my app.

Deadpool (X1) $5
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=46159886

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 (X1)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=44807287
Deadpool is delisted as I recall, so it's a good grab for $5

Thank you for the info. I snagged the WiFI garage door opener for $35, a 3TB Seagate drive for $25, the 2x16 Flash Drives for $5, two of the Razer Black Widow keyboards for $11 each, and the Corsair Glaive mouse for $7. 

As for games:

Minecraft Story Mode Complete - XBox One - $7

Need for Speed - Xbox One - $5

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 - PS4 - $9

all of which are worth a couple dollars more at Gamestop right now with the +$5 deal

Element 24" 1080p monitor - $13

SKU: 870349329 (can't post links yet)

I just bought this 2 days ago for $60, debating whether I want to go back and do a return/rebuy. It was a display model with no cords or anything, it works pretty well so far for me.

Picked up a few of the keyboards for $11 each

FSGb9tW.jpg

Element 24" 1080p monitor - $13

SKU: 870349329 (can't post links yet)

I just bought this 2 days ago for $60, debating whether I want to go back and do a return/rebuy. It was a display model with no cords or anything, it works pretty well so far for me.

If it dropped at the store you bought it at ask for a price adjustment.

I could ask you the same question.

IMG-20190520-161102.jpg
To upgrade my Synology storage in my Xpenology on metal NAS, try harder buddy

edit: and the 4TB went to the free Xbone X I got in the Gamestop glitch that you fuckheads wouldn't share with the forum

keyboard guy is why i stopped sharing deals on this turd of a thread

edit: and the 4TB went to the free Xbone X I got in the Gamestop glitch that you fuckheads wouldn't share with the forum

Ouch, I'm gonna need some of this. You got any left Buddy?

sf4ZcZq.jpg

Someone is upset

oh no

now how will i know that old spice deodorant is on sale for like two bucks off

i'll have to find something else if i want to get a horrible armpit rash
Yo. That's exactly what happens to me from old spice too. I always thought I was allergic to it because its the only deodorant that burns my pits.

bread's done
Back