Walmart YMMV In Store Clearance Thread I (READ THE FAQs)

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Changing this to a FAQs for those that need some help getting these deals.

When I order online it shows X price for in store, but changes to Y price at checkout, what gives?
You can only do in store pickup for the clearance price if the item is available for pick up that day. If it isn't the price will be the online price instead. Sometimes the item will be shipped to that store if it is no longer at that store. It may adjust to the clearance price at pickup but it could also charge you full price for it.

Can I buy the item at one store and return / rebuy at another?
Yes but it is up to the stores discretion to allow you to get it for that stores in store price. If it is an online order, they are supposed to return it to the warehouse it came from so you will not be able to buy it back. It's YMMV on employees following this rule though.

Can I price match a Walmart clearance item at X store?
No. No store, including Walmart, PMs clearance prices. YMMV on getting PMs for these items but it is against every stores policy to do so.

I want to price match this clearance item at another Walmart, will they allow me to?
No WM (or any retailer) PMs the prices of other local stores.

BS said X of an item is in stock, but the employee said it isn't at my store, why did they lie to me?
They didn't. Sometimes items are misplaced, stolen, or the count is off. Employees are not all over the massive stock room nor do they know where every item is. Don't harass an employee or come on here saying they are keeping it for themselves. Sometimes, an item truly isn't in the store.

Why is BS always wrong?
BS is not wrong. Their information is directly from WM systems. Just like all stores, inventory and prices may be wrong for a certain store. Do not rely only on BS.

How do I find clearance items?
Go to the store and scan items, check SD, check this thread. Actually look for something you want.

Where in the store are clearance games located?

Clearance items in general can be on shelves, in dedicated clearance sections or in the stock room. For games specifically, they will be in the videogame glass cases, videogame value game isle or dedicated clearance section. It's random and depends on that stores layout / management.

What is the SKU or item number of this item?
Look it up yourself. There is a search function on this site, on BS site and you can Google the item almost 100% of the time. No one needs to spoon feed you this information and we shouldn't have 20 people asking for the same information that was already posted.

Acronyms to know.
WM = Walmart
PM = Price Match
TRU = Toysrus
BS = Brickseek
SD = Slickdeals

Last edited by a moderator:
Good example of why you should always order online to ship if possible instead of direct pickup (not including ship to store) because of many stores having completely fucked up inventory
That is a good approach. the UPS guy that delivered my 2ds XL this afternoon announced his presence with a very loud thud as her dropped the box with my system in it onto my porch. Both are risky options. I still prefer UPS to FedEx. FedEx has been super delayed with their deliveries lately. I understand there is a pandemic going on but USPS and UPS haven't had a package of mine on their truck for a week ready for a delivery I have yet to experience

That is a good approach. The UPS guy that delivered my 2ds XL this afternoon announced his presence with a very loud thud as her dropped the box with my system in it onto my porch. Both are risky options. I still prefer UPS to FedEx. FedEx has been super delayed with their deliveries lately. I understand there is a pandemic going on but USPS and UPS haven't had a package of mine on their truck for a week ready for a delivery I have yet to experience
Haha, I always laugh when I hear that outside. Usually its Prime for me, as those guys couldn't care less. UPS dropped the ball hard for me but they've been doing really well lately. The USPS has been an absolute shitshow. My 2DS was the first package shipped via FedEx for me in years, so I don't have too much to go off from them. Mine shipped completely loose with no padding, so I know that feeling.

One theory I have is Nintendo's American warehouse has stopped shipping out items for the past 2-3 months since COVID lockdowns started. If you go on their site, all the physical items shows up as OOS but they were all in stock before.

All that inventory is still (presumably) in those warehouses. They may have shipped out their inventory of 2DSs to Walmart to clear stock and make some money for those warehouse workers that haven't been able to work with the closures.

Thanks for the 2ds tip, was able to pick it up in store, which they didn't have last week.  There were over 8 in the case, and I was also happy to find the purple/orange joy cons for $69 that also weren't there last week.  Couldn't find them anywhere other than third party sellers when I last looked.

lol weird that it's the new MSRP, I wonder if Nintendo bothered to make more or if this is running out old stock

Just wanna say at my Walmart they found the 2DS XL in the way back of the store, not in the cage behind the electronics register, so if you don't see it hanging out in the cage before bothering an employee go ahead and bother them if you otherwise think it's in stock lol

I am tempted on this DS deal...but I tried the demo switch lite and just can't see the screen well; everything is just too tiny and looks like it belongs on a TV. How does this DS compare to the lite for handheld viewing?

lol weird that it's the new MSRP, I wonder if Nintendo bothered to make more or if this is running out old stock

Just wanna say at my Walmart they found the 2DS XL in the way back of the store, not in the cage behind the electronics register, so if you don't see it hanging out in the cage before bothering an employee go ahead and bother them if you otherwise think it's in stock lol
The box is exceptionally small, so I could see the systems quietly "walking away" if they weren't locked up in the cage. I got mine this morning, and I had a difficult time with the ship to store pickup because the machine was down. But I was able to get it, and there were single copies of Bravely Second and Hey Pikmin for 3DS left in the electronics section. They were $11 and $15 respectively.

Just picked up a wd blue 250gb ssd for $13. Looks like the 250gb portable ssd were $13 as well but mine was sold out.

Also picked up a bunch of dual pack pony elite sd cards and micro sd cards for $2.50 each.

Mine are all sold out. Here is the link for anyone interested.
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=519977322

I don't know the sku for the portable ones.
Not sure if this is the one you’re referring to, but I found one that’s on clearance for $17.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=484082304

In some real life news, I’m going to try to take some time for myself and stop posting/lurking on these boards for awhile. Will place in spoilers so no one accidentally reads it and gets upset with me wasting their time.

I found out last night that my job was one of the vandalized & looted businesses from the riots in the Hollywood, CA area: a few bad apples broke the store windows, managed to get past the protective steel gate and proceeded to steal or destroy as much equipment as possible. For good measure, the roof caught on fire and caused even more major damage to the building and insides. Fortunately, no employees were present, though myself and three other coworkers had just finished getting a bit of overtime just a few shorts hour prior. I have a million thoughts and emotions running through my head and heart, but I am not in a stable enough mental capacity to expand on them in any truly coherent or meaningful way. I will simply say that these events are so incredibly saddening to see and experience firsthand, and my heart breaks for the company owners as it is a minority-owned and woman-owned business run by two people who truly care about their clients and employees, and spent countless hours working around the clock to ensure the vast majority of their employees got paid their normal wages during the pandemic. For a Persian immigrant couple, to see their nearly 20-year effort of building up their business go up in smoke because of the imbecilic actions of a few opportunistic jackasses, it’s just too much to bear without wanting to break down in tears, though they have sworn to rebuild it even bigger and better than ever. It’s honestly a privilege to work for such quality people, despite the difficulties that often arise from constantly being understaffed and overworked due to high employee turnover.

Stay safe, be smart, and be well, fellow CAGs. [emoji3577]

Not sure if this is the one you’re referring to, but I found one that’s on clearance for $17.

In some real life news, I’m going to try to take some time for myself and stop posting/lurking on these boards for awhile. Will place in spoilers so no one accidentally reads it and gets upset with me wasting their time.

I found out last night that my job was one of the vandalized & looted businesses from the riots in the Hollywood, CA area: a few bad apples broke the store windows, managed to get past the protective steel gate and proceeded to steal or destroy as much equipment as possible. For good measure, the roof caught on fire and caused even more major damage to the building and insides. Fortunately, no employees were present, though myself and three other coworkers had just finished getting a bit of overtime just a few shorts hour prior. I have a million thoughts and emotions running through my head and heart, but I am not in a stable enough mental capacity to expand on them in any truly coherent or meaningful way. I will simply say that these events are so incredibly saddening to see and experience firsthand, and my heart breaks for the company owners as it is a minority-owned and woman-owned business run by two people who truly care about their clients and employees, and spent countless hours working around the clock to ensure the vast majority of their employees got paid their normal wages during the pandemic. For a Persian immigrant couple, to see their nearly 20-year effort of building up their business go up in smoke because of the imbecilic actions of a few opportunistic jackasses, it’s just too much to bear without wanting to break down in tears, though they have sworn to rebuild it even bigger and better than ever. It’s honestly a privilege to work for such quality people, despite the difficulties that often arise from constantly being understaffed and overworked due to high employee turnover.

Stay safe, be smart, and be well, fellow CAGs. [emoji3577]
Wow!!! I am so sorry to hear that, always gotta be nutty people causing unnecessary destruction. Praying for you and your fellow employees as well as the owners. Everyone will definitely come back stronger than ever.

trchavez,

I'm really sorry to hear about this.  I hope that you, your family, coworkers, and bosses make it through these times.  I'm glad that no one was at work when this happened.

It's really unfortunate that people are taking a serious cause and trying to profit from it by stealing, vandalizing, and hurting others. 

Picked up SSB on Wii U for $5 tonight. Also found PS4 DQ XI Echoes Of An Elusive Age for $19 (Both standard & Edition of Light versions), WWE 2k20 Deluxe for $19,  & XB1 Diablo III Eternal Collection for $15. Saw some other stuff too but didn't get too crazy.

Picked up:
Strange Brigade (X1) - $7
Agents of Mayhem (X1) - $3
Metal Gear Survive (X1) - $9
XCOM 2 Collection (X1) - $9
Ever Oasis (3DS) - $15
Fire Emblem Warriors (3DS) - $15

It's only 250GB, so that's only around 10 AAA games.
It could easily be more than that. Most devs are just too lazy/not good enough/don't care to optimize space. Nintendo is probably the best at it or they care the most. CD Project red fitting The Witcher 3 and both DLCs on a 32GB Switch cart is proof that devs can make games take up less space. I've read that the new Call of Duty game is almost 200 GB. That's straight up asinine.

Seems like all the 2DS xls are the black/blue ones. But sweet deal.
When I mentioned a few days ago about seeing them on Brickseek and going the next town over to see if they had them, Brickseek only had the white/orange ones with an inventory. But the store didn't have them out.

Luckily I went to my hometown store on Friday for groceries and saw they had 4 of the black/turquoise ones, which were previously out of stock on Brickseek so they must've just re-stocked recently.

Those backbutton attachments for ps4 in stock again checked brickseek only a few Walmart’s had them in my area

Haha, I always laugh when I hear that outside. Usually its Prime for me, as those guys couldn't care less. UPS dropped the ball hard for me but they've been doing really well lately. The USPS has been an absolute shitshow. My 2DS was the first package shipped via FedEx for me in years, so I don't have too much to go off from them. Mine shipped completely loose with no padding, so I know that feeling.
Have a video doorbell and I've seen UPS throw the packages. Then theres the times where I dont see the person at all, but the package gets delivered. They're in such a rush, they do what it takes to get everything delivered on time.

Also something worth mentioning, is it apparently is worth checking the prices on display unit computers, as I was able to get a full set up this weekend for ~$500. Monitor (acer predator xb1), speakers (razer), desktop (i7-8700, gtx 1060, 250gb ssd, 1tbsp hdd), and mouse/kb.

It could easily be more than that. Most devs are just too lazy/not good enough/don't care to optimize space. Nintendo is probably the best at it or they care the most. CD Project red fitting The Witcher 3 and both DLCs on a 32GB Switch cart is proof that devs can make games take up less space. I've read that the new Call of Duty game is almost 200 GB. That's straight up asinine.
True, though to be fair The Witcher 3 on Switch has downgraded visuals for obvious reasons. Not sure what to make of it but on the product page for the Game of the Year Edition on GOG it lists 35GB under the system requirements. I'm sort of curious as to how accurate that is.

https://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_game_of_the_year_edition

And yeah, Nintendo has always seemed to generally prioritize the optimization of their first-party games.

Have a video doorbell and I've seen UPS throw the packages. Then theres the times where I dont see the person at all, but the package gets delivered. They're in such a rush, they do what it takes to get everything delivered on time.

Also something worth mentioning, is it apparently is worth checking the prices on display unit computers, as I was able to get a full set up this weekend for ~$500. Monitor (acer predator xb1), speakers (razer), desktop (i7-8700, gtx 1060, 250gb ssd, 1tbsp hdd), and mouse/kb.
Also, not sure how careless Amazon is or not but their delivery people are always on quite a time crunch from what I understand.

Blackweb and Onn 4 foot HDMI cables dropped to $1 in a bunch of stores. In Marlton NJ, items with a May 14th clearance label had additional drops: GE 4 outlet surge protectors labelled as $30 rang up as $13, Blackweb HDMI switches labelled as $17 rang up as $7, random $5 accessories rang up as $1, yadda yadda yadda.

Yeah I got an email saying it had apparently at 11:50 yesterday.  Went on this morning and it's back out of stock and the price is back up to 129.99.

Prices and models for individual components? Way too vague.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

To upgrade my Synology storage in my Xpenology on metal NAS, try harder buddy

edit: and the 4TB went to the free Xbone X I got in the Gamestop glitch that you fuckheads wouldn't share with the forum

keyboard guy is why i stopped sharing deals on this turd of a thread
What was the GameStop glitch where you got a free Xbox one x?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Clearance stuff found in NJ:

West Berlin, NJ:
:xb1:
Control $20
Devil May Cry 5 $10
Sea of Thieves $15
Minecraft $9
Destiny 2 Forsaken $9
For Honor: Marching Fire Edition $9
Titanfall 2 $9
Middle Earth: Shadow of War $9
We Happy Few $9
Conan Exiles $9
Shadow of the Tomb Raider $9 (one copy)
Hitman 2 $7 (one copy)

:ps4:
Destiny 2 Forsaken $9

:switch:
Killer Queen Black $10

:pc:
Atari Vault $1.00

Somerdale, NJ:
:ps4: (not too many copies of these)
Control $15
Greedfall $15
Medievil $15
Kingdom Hearts III $10
Ghost Recon Wildlands $10
The Crew 2 $10

Deptford NJ:
Indivisible $9

XCOM 2 $3

I know I said I was going to stay away for awhile, but this place is like heroin to me and if I'm going to be "working from home" for who knows how long, I want to make sure I get in on some cheap shit! I also wanted to thank everyone for the kind words earlier in the thread: it sounds cheesy as hell, but I am desperately trying to see the positive side of things for the benefit of my wife and two young daughters. In any case, I tried to consolidate the last few pages of deals that everyone was reporting on. This first price is the MSRP and the marked down price is the lowest price I've seen listed, either what others have reported or what I've seen personally in my local area. Please let me know if I missed anything in particular or if you find a better price somewhere near you and I'll edit this post with the updated information. Credit, as always, goes to the original posters; I'm also going to start keeping these link dumps in spoiler tags to at least ATTEMPT to prevent lurkers from getting the goods without putting in any work. Without further ado, here's what I found this time:

American Ninja Warrior Challenge - $39.99 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=840153189

Apex Legends Bloodhound Edition - $19.99 => $9.88 ($5.99 if you can PM WM.com)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=311039712

Apex Legends Lifeline Edition - $19.99 => $9.88 ($5.99 if you can PM WM.com)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=454659209

Ark: Survival Evolved Explorer's Edition - $99.96 => $19.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=617358579

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - Deluxe Edition - $79.88 => $19.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=919741435

Astro Bot: Rescue Mission VR - $39.99 => $13.00 ($9.99 if you can PM WM.com)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=894311765

Attack On Titan 2 - $60.00 => $19.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=374120288

Battlezone VR - $59.96 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=54791558

Bloodborne - $19.99 => $13.00 ($9.99 if you can PM WM.com)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=748039930

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - $39.99 => $12.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=249895635

Bravo Team VR - $59.96 => $9.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=56013420

Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Zombies Chronicles Edition - $41.86 => $20.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=401220940

Concrete Genie - $29.99 => $9.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=807051476

Contra Rogue Corps - $39.99 => $19.00 ($14.99 if you can PM WM.com)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=466083813

Control - $49.94 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=988621196

The Crew 2 - $59.88 => $10.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55885496

Dead Or Alive 6 - $59.88 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=171957719

Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package - $49.99 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=914802706

Destiny: The Collection - $59.99 => $7.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=43174678

Destiny 2 - $59.88 => $0.03

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=882738853

Destiny 2: Forsaken Legendary Collection - $59.99 => $3.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=343077541

Dirt 4 - $59.99 => $11.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55488691

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition - $59.99 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=371680531

Dragon Quest Builders 2 - $59.99 => $29.00 in-store ($19.99 if you can PM WM.com)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=399685232

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age - $59.99 => $19.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=120472661

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age: Edition of Light - $59.99 => $19.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=738977156

Driveclub VR - $39.96 => $3.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=54791560

Dynasty Warriors 9 - $59.88 => $7.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=963257425

The Elder Scrolls Online Gold Edition - $59.99 => $10.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=53966165

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR - $59.99 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55974663

Everspace: Stellar Edition - $32.88 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=215256569

Everybody's Golf VR - $29.99 => $12.08

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=896607178

FIFA '18 - $49.99 => $7.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55841415

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD - $44.99 => $9.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=37789135

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age - $49.99 => $1.50

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=53737342

Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved - $19.99 => $7.00 ($5.89 if you can PM WM.com)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=54315544

Greedfall - $41.88 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=612818138

Indivisible - $39.99 => $9.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=643971682

inFAMOUS: Second Son - $19.99 => $5.00 ($9.99 if you can PM WM.com)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=607626670

Jurassic World Evolution - $59.88 => $19.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=903597303

Kingdom Hearts III - $59.88 => $10.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=168281528

Kingdom Hearts III Deluxe Edition - $79.99 => $29.83

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=124828600

Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far - $39.99 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=338847203

King's Quest: The Complete Collection - $39.99 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=45922636

Loading Human: Chapter 1 - $39.99 => $3.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=50802588

Lords of the Fallen Limited Edition - $39.96 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=40481552

Medievil - $29.88 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=917117840

Mega Man 11 - $29.99 => #13.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=767648155

Minecraft: Playstation 4 Edition - $19.99 => $19.96

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=39127356

Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition - $131.00 => $29.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=405935796

Monster Jam: Steel Titans - $39.99 => $20.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=831286956

Mutant Footbal League: Dynasty Edition - $29.88 => $11.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=805940154

MXGP 2 - $59.96 => $7.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=50382792

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4: Road to Boruto - $49.99 => $7.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55142884

NBA 2K20 Legend Edition - $89.88 => $19.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=364478692

NBA Live '18 - $59.88 => $11.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=851960911

NHL '18 - $59.99 => $11.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=300952183

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered - $41.88 => $19.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=818847301

Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Premium Edition - $79.99 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=354505048

Pixark - $32.84 - $10.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=419620172

Portal Knights Gold Throne Edition - $24.35 => $10.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55486299

RBI Baseball 2016 - $39.88 => $3.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=51031912

Rime - $29.88 => $7.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=623015069

Rocket League: Ultimate Edition - $39.99 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=975221875

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - $49.99 => $7.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55486298

Shenmue III - $59.99 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=359175263

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition - $69.99 => $29.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=387053336

Strange Brigade - $29.83 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=622407440

Tales from the Borderlands - $29.96 => $9.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=50277671

Team Sonic Racing - $39.99 => $20.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=639738467

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants In Manhattan - $49.99 => $11.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=49574636

Titanfall 2 Deluxe Edition - $79.99 => $7.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=52599729

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands - $49.88 => $10.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=768536165

Transformers Devastation - $49.99 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=45922637

Trover Saves the Universe - $24.88 => $10.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=738795625

We Happy Few - $59.99 => $3.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=544301260

WWE 2K20 Deluxe Edition - $99.00 => $19.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=665450849

XCOM 2 Collection - $59.88 => $9.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=617009677

Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition - $59.99 => $7.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=56162135

Yakuza Kiwami 2 Steelbook - $49.99 => $7.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=256067585

A Way Out - $29.88 => $11.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=649903373

Agents of Mayhem - $59.99 => $3.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=52737001

Apex Legends Bloodhound Edition - $19.99 => $9.88 ($5.99 if you can PM WM.com)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=771711094

Apex Legends Lifeline Edition - $19.99 => $9.88 ($5.99 if you can PM WM.com)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=762060116

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=692949934

Brunswick Pro Bowling - $45.53 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=46368171

Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition - $59.98 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=424005254

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=424985499

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition - $79.96 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=51747224

Cars 3: Driven to Win - $57.99 => $7.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=285765943

Conan: Exiles - $49.98 => $9.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=163513593

Contra Rogue Corps - $33.88 => $19.93 ($14.99 if you can PM WM.com)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=177195021

Control - $49.94 => $20.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=669136992

Dead Or Alive 6 - $59.88 => $9.88

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=723771490

Dead Rising 4 - $59.99 => $11.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=54000922

Destiny 2 - $59.99 => $0.03

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55652063

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=291672023

Devil May Cry 5 - $59.99 => $10.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=384352298

Diablo III Eternal Collection - $39.88 => $13.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=391861928

Disneyland Adventures - $29.88 => $10.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=703061908

Dragon Age Inquisition: Game of the Year Edition - $59.88 => $1.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=47192369

Elex - $59.99 => $10.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=54069001

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age - $49.99 => $19.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=137042264

For Honor: Marching Fire Edition - $59.88 => $3.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=664518337

Forza Horizon 7 Ultimate Edition - $99.99 => $19.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=56011603

Hitman 2 - $59.99 => $7.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=817700036

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=622229345

Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition - $39.99 => $9.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=52776265

LEGO DC Super Villains - $59.88 => $10.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=220953287

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2: Deluxe Edition - $74.99 => $19.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55909613

Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite - $59.88 => $19.93

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55326072

Metal Gear Survive - $39.88 => $3.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=502572662

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - $59.99 => $3.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55609015

Minecraft - $20.32 => $9.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=223648406

Minecraft: Season 2 Story Mode - $29.88 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=115953790

Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition - $99.99 => $29.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=561617626

MX Vs. ATV All Out - $49.99 => $10.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=342854086

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Gold Edition - $49.99 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=103605646

Rush: A Disney/Pixar Adventure - $29.88 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=178454210

Sea of Thieves - $63.68 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=309919058

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - $59.99 => $9.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=938052058

Strange Brigade - $29.83 => $7.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=414142824

Sunset Overdrive - $29.88 => $1.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=39439212

Titanfall 2 - $59.99 => $3.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=52599739

Titanfall 2 Deluxe Edition - $79.88 => $3.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=52599738

TMNT Mutants In Manhattan - $49.99 => $11.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=49574638

Wasteland 2: Director's Cut - $33.00 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=46388830

We Happy Few - $59.99 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=135826872

WWE 2K18 Deluxe Edition - $89.00 => $7.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=56011597

XCOM 2 Collection - $59.99 => $9.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=586370104

1-2 Switch - $49.99 => $19.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55432570

Ark: Survival Evolved - $49.88 => $19.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=949438195

Bayonetta 2 - $59.99 => $29.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=293303931

Cave Story - $29.99 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55727399

Dead Cells - $31.46 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=765415837

Disgaea 5 Complete - $44.90 => $1.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55521398

Dragon Quest Builders 2 - $59.99 => $29.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=187633481

Everspace: Stellar Edition - $32.88 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=177991181

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age - $39.99 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=534203089

Fire Emblem Warriors - $59.99 => $19.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=56011605

Go Vacation - $49.99 => $19.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=458408392

Hyrule Warriors - $59.99 => $19.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=369433278

Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure - $33.88 => $10.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=766749991

Killer Queen Black - $29.88 => $10.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=965875670

L.A. Noire Remastered - $51.25 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=438147921

Layton's Mystery Journey - $32.88 => $25.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=574046445

Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 & 2 - $39.99 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=588533808

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - $59.99 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=176945394

Octopath Traveler - $59.99 => $19.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=581954305

Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $32.84 => $20.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=303635922

Star Wars Pinball - $29.88 => $10.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=286798177

Steamworld Dig 2 - $26.19 => $7.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=838327253

Super Bomberman R - $49.99 => $9.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55456396

Super Mario Odyssey Starter Pack - $59.88 => $49.94

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=433898264

Tiny Troopers: Joint Ops XL - $19.93 => $9.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=876561455

Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers - $39.99 => $25.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=154283835

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - $59.88 => $19.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=602379306

World of Simulators - $33.88 => $20.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=224677064

Xenoblade Chronicles II - $59.99 => $29.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=56011601

Xenoblade Chronicles II: Torna the Golden Country - $39.88 => $19.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=276283845

Yooka-Laylee: The Impossible Lair - $33.88 => $10.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=509766382

:ps3:

Dragon Age Origins - $19.96 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=11077902

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi - $39.96 => $3.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=17048455

FIFA '17 - $59.99 => $9.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=52504859

Grand Theft Auto IV - $14.99 => $1.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=5013201

Persona 5 - $49.99 => $9.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=52539549

:360:

Fable Anniversary - $39.96 => $1.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=34193598

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition - $12.88 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=19613290

FIFA '17 - $59.96 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=52504868

The Sims 3 (Platinum Hits) - $15.00 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=45074355

:wiiu:

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker w/ amiibo - $23.00 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=940311731

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Nintendo Selects) - $19.99 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=49911787

Hyrule Warriors - $59.96 => $3.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=37688624

Just Dance 2018 - $59.99 => $9.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55885491

Just Dance Disney Party 2 - $19.93 => $3.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=46271652

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - $59.99 => $25.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55142883

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Nintendo Selects) - $19.99 => $11.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=54315538

Mario Kart 8 - $49.99 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=35575883

Mario Tennis Ultra Smash - $49.99 => $1.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=45736670

Paper Mario: Color Splash - $59.99 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=53966164

Pokken Tournament - $59.96 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=48173940

Steamworld Collection - $29.99 => $11.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=54151843

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - $49.94 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=39127358

Xenoblade Chronicles X - $59.99 => $11.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=43086179

:wii:

Epic Mickey Collector's Edition - $69.96 => $20.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=15063642

Just Dance 2019 - $39.99 => $9.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=848181964

:3ds:

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer - $38.83 => $1.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=45725108

Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? - $29.99 => $1.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=44910207

Bravely Second: End Layer - $39.99 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=49423004

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (Nintendo Selects) - $19.99 => $11.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=49911795

Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past - $39.96 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=54300751

Ever Oasis - $39.88 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55701693

Fantasy Life - $39.96 => $7.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=38580150

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - $39.88 => $11.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55488690

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright - $39.99 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=48173944

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest - $39.88 => $9.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=48173943

Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets - $19.93 => $7.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=45979049

Kirby Battle Royale - $43.39 => $11.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=206215654

Kirby Planet Robobot - $39.96 => $3.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=50315483

Kirby Triple Deluxe (Nintendo Selects) - $19.99 => $11.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55465516

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Nintendo Selects) - $19.99 => $10.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=666197526

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo Selects) - $19.99 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=49911797

Luigi's Mansion - $39.88 => $11.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=557031279

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga & Bowser's Minions - $39.99 => $11.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=56031093

Mario Party Star Rush - $39.99 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=54270686

Mario Sports Superstars - $41.25 => $11.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=54611191

Metroid: Samus Returns - $39.99 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=421998213

Miitopia - $39.96 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55795348

Monster Hunter Generations - $39.99 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=50644519

Monster Hunter Stories - $39.88 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=754405065

New Nintendo 2DS XL w/ Mario Kart 7 Pre-Installed - $149.99 => $99.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=652383534

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire - $44.99 => $15.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=42119834

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon - $39.88 => $10.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=46598158

Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby In 8-Bit Land - $12.00 => $0.03

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=25026358

Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed - $19.99 => $3.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=21288323

Starfox 3D (Nintendo Selects) - $19.99 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=510210695

Tomodachi Life - $28.98 => $3.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=54315534

WarioWare Gold - $39.99 => $11.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=839416551

:vita:

Street Fighter X Tekken - $36.03 => $9.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=20754046

Alan Wake Bundle - $59.88 => $3.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=123522341

Atari Vault - $9.88 => $1.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=524958692

Dragon Age Inquisition - $19.96

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=36221895

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - $59.99 => $1.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=43500513

Farming Simulator '17 Platinum Edition - $34.99 => $0.03

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=56066393

Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thrones - $49.88 => $0.03

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=171417859

The Hunter: Call of the Wild - $29.88 => $0.03

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=873437052

Ori and the Blind Forest - $59.88 => $3.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=138218948

Quantum Break - $39.88 => $5.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=54902115

Recore: Definitive Edition - $19.88 => $7.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=285840441

Reload Target Down - $19.96 => $0.03

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=14667177

Shadowrun Chronicles - $9.00 => $0.03

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=102521569

State of Decay: Year 1 Survival Edition - $19.96 => $3.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=54069003

Super Lucky's Tale - $19.88 => $7.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=813921641

Titanfall - $59.88 => $3.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=28201242

Trine Ultimate Collection - $41.06 => $0.03

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=309102835

Amiibo

Chrom - $14.88 => $4.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=105954929

Dark Samus - $14.88 => $4.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=834440580

Incineroar - $14.88 => $4.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=556478640

Ivysaur - $12.96 => $4.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=563377954

King K. Rool - $12.96 => $4.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=207445891

Link from The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Remake - $12.96 => $4.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=342837543

Richter Belmont - $14.88 => $4.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=635960240

Simon Belmont - $14.88 => $4.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=200406462

Snake - $12.96 => $4.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=527129190

Squirtle - $12.96 => $4.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=684232845

General Electronics *salute*

Acer Predator 27" 1920x1080 HDMI 180hz 1ms G-sync HD LCD Monitor - $573.00 => $124.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=366475714

Arcade1Up Galaga Machine - $299.99 => $50.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=595505982

Blackweb Premium 4K HDR HDMI Cable, 6', Black - $9.88 => $1.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=347059234

Hisense 55" Class 4K UHD LED Roku Smart TV HDR 55R6E3 - $298.00 => $74.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=734340266

PNY 16GB Elite Class 10 U1 SDHC Flash Memory Card, 2 Pack - $9.88 => $2.50

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=343295598

SanDisk 250GB Portable USB 3.1 External Solid State Drive - $109.99 => $17.00

Sony MDR-XB650BT/B Black Extra Bass Headphones - $129.99 => $19.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=52584946

WD Blue 2.5-Inch 3D NAND SATA SSD 250GB - $79.99 => $13.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=519977322

WD My Book 6TB Desktop External Hard Drive - $249.99 => $30.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=141519982

WD My Passport 2TB Portable External Hard Drive - $79.00 => $19.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=851164045

Stay well, fellow CAGs!

I know I said I was going to stay away for awhile, but this place is like heroin to me and if I'm going to be "working from home" for who knows how long, I want to make sure I get in on some cheap shit! I also wanted to thank everyone for the kind words earlier in the thread: it sounds cheesy as hell, but I am desperately trying to see the positive side of things for the benefit of my wife and two young daughters. In any case, I tried to consolidate the last few pages of deals that everyone was reporting on. This first price is the MSRP and the marked down price is the lowest price I've seen listed, either what others have reported or what I've seen personally in my local area. Please let me know if I missed anything in particular or if you find a better price somewhere near you and I'll edit this post with the updated information. Credit, as always, goes to the original posters; I'm also going to start keeping these link dumps in spoiler tags to at least ATTEMPT to prevent lurkers from getting the goods without putting in any work. Without further ado, here's what I found this time:

MXGP 2 - $59.96 => $7.00

Pixark - $32.84 - $10.00

Fable Anniversary - $39.96 => $5.00

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Nintendo Selects) - $19.99 => $10.00

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=494049377

Amiibo

Chrom - $14.88 => $4.00

Snake - $12.96 => $4.00

Acer Predator 27" 1920x1080 HDMI 180hz 1ms G-sync HD LCD Monitor - $573.00 => $124.00

Stay well, fellow CAGs!
I think the SKU # for Mario Sports Superstars is actually this one since Walmart likes to put the UPC in the title:

MXGP 2 - $59.96 => $7.00
Pixark - $32.84 - $10.00
Amiibo
Chrom - $14.88 => $4.00
Snake - $12.96 => $4.00
Stay well, fellow CAGs!
Very much appreciated. Thank you.

MXGP 2 - $59.96 => $7.00
Pixark - $32.84 - $10.00
Amiibo
Chrom - $14.88 => $4.00
Snake - $12.96 => $4.00
Stay well, fellow CAGs!
Thank you! This is super helpful.

2 more for the list for Switch

Disgaea 5 Complete- $9
Layton's Mystery Journey -$25

I think the SKU # for Mario Sports Superstars is actually this one since Walmart likes to put the UPC in the title:

Thank you! I updated the post w/ the new link and appropriate SKU.

Thank you! This is super helpful.

2 more for the list for Switch

Disgaea 5 Complete- $9
Layton's Mystery Journey -$25
Thanks for these! Added to the list.

great list, so good IATCG just posted it on slick deals
Wait, what? I was reposted by a CAG legend? I'm honored! :lol:

Hey, at least he gave me credit! I know he's been a pain in a lot of other people's sides here because of the penny guides and his apparent blood vendetta against Gamestop, but still...I don't know, I can't help but feel kinda bad for him. Then again, I'm not sure I know all the facts about his tenure here, so maybe I should just shut my mouth before I say something too judgmental or condescending... :fridge:

My laptop screen officially stopped working so it's essentially a desktop now. I shut it down so I could wipe some dust off the keyboard and screen and when I turned it on, the screen was way worse and then me trying to see if I can fix it just made it worse and now it's all white so I'll be really looking for a 17 inch laptop now. Checking this and some other sites for any good deals.

My laptop screen officially stopped working so it's essentially a desktop now. I shut it down so I could wipe some dust off the keyboard and screen and when I turned it on, the screen was way worse and then me trying to see if I can fix it just made it worse and now it's all white so I'll be really looking for a 17 inch laptop now. Checking this and some other sites for any good deals.
A quick Google search of the major electronics stores and retailers showed me there definitely isn't much out there for 17-inch display laptops...the only semi-decent thing under $600 I could find was this Lenovo on Office Depot's website for $480-ish: https://www.officedepot.com/a/products/7196903/Lenovo-IdeaPad-3-Laptop-173-Screen/

A quick Google search of the major electronics stores and retailers showed me there definitely isn't much out there for 17-inch display laptops...the only semi-decent thing under $600 I could find was this Lenovo on Office Depot's website for $480-ish: https://www.officedepot.com/a/products/7196903/Lenovo-IdeaPad-3-Laptop-173-Screen/
Thanks for looking out. I would need it to be able to play pretty much all of the free games Epic and Twitch Prime have been giving away and I doubt that one would be able to. I have been looking at some used local ones and I can find some for around $500 but they are all at least 5 years old and I'd want a newer one obviously. Some of these people are delusional with what they are asking for such old laptops. I see some that are 8 and 9 years old and they want $800 for them. I'll keep hoping I can find a clearance one at Walmart or somewhere else. I also might just divide the money up and get a non gaming laptop and a PC that is powerful enough for what games I want to play on it. I see some good deals on barely used and fairly new non gaming laptops locally.

bread's done
Back