Walmart YMMV? Standard DVD X-men Trilogy Boxset $10 w/$5 movie voucher

Nathan_Sama

CAGiversary!
At Walmart I saw the X-men Trilogy Box Set with a $5 movie voucher to see X-men Origins: Wolverine, Night at the Museum 2, or Ice Age 3 for $10.
Not a bad deal I think.

This is not YMMV, if your Walmart has this bundle, it will be $10 with $5 movie money. This was reported on at DVDTalk around the time Wolverine came out and it was determined to not be YMMV, except maybe an individual store's stock of thr bundle.

These deals kinda make me mad that I had bought these movies the day the movies were released on DVD. This is actually the whole reason why I stopped buying new releases unless it is a wrestling DVD. New releases seem to drop in price big time in 2 months now a days.

[quote name='heartagram311']These deals kinda make me mad that I had bought these movies the day the movies were released on DVD. This is actually the whole reason why I stopped buying new releases unless it is a wrestling DVD. New releases seem to drop in price big time in 2 months now a days.[/QUOTE]
While I generally agree with you that the new release movies drop surprisingly fast, in this case, we have three movies that are 3, 6, and 9 years old. If they were'nt well received comic book superhero movies, they would have been in the $5 bin a long time ago.

bread's done
Back