~~Wanna make 20 bucks? UPDATE: NOW PAYING 100%!~~

christenm123

CAGiversary!
banner.jpg

http://1offer.freegptmoney.com/index.php?referral=11

Hey guys, have I got a deal for you.

I'm willing to pay out 10 dollars (that's 50% of my earnings) to you after you go green at my referral link posted above. Now, these offers will require you to use a credit card, but you only need to do one offer. Once you go green, you stay that way forever, and then you just gotta start raking in the referrals and watch the cash flow in. To sweeten the deal for you a little bit, once I notice you have gone green and I cash out, I will Paypal you ten bucks to the email you specify (Please PM with e-mail.).

So, what are you waiting for? Want to make some cash?

UPDATE:Decided to sweeten the deal a little bit, as the first 4 people who go green get 15 dollars when I cash out! That's 75% for you!

UPDATE 08/26/08: I have been told by the site admin how you can green for free (for a limited time)! While I am not allowed to say publicly in the thread, you can ask me via PM and I will convey the info to you.

UPDATE 08/27/08: The free green promotion is over, sorry guys, you snooze you loose!

UPDATE 08/28/08: I've decided to pay 100% of my earnings upon cash out to everyone who greens under me. This will cover the cost of your offer and then some. So what are you waiting for? Lets make some $!

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of info do I have to give fling? If it's nothing too personal I mioht do it for you for the $10. PM me and let me know.

They must have removed it or something. If someone can still sign up and do an offer I'd greatly appreciate it, and pay em back for it!

bread's done
Back