Wanna Party with Wombat?

Wombat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
My BDay is coming up soon (a month) and I was thinking of extending an open invite to all the CAGcast listeners that have made the last year so great.

Here are the hard details so far:

It will be at a Bar in NYC, so must be 21 and up.

It will be Saturday May 6th.

It will most likely start at around 8.

If you are interested in going please PM for the location details, if the numbers are good maybe, maybe I can get us a deal on drinks, maybe.

No presents please, save your money for Beer

Why don't you post this in the NE Videogame deals section, you'll probably get a lot more people.

[quote name='ph33r m3']Why don't you post this in the NE Videogame deals section, you'll probably get a lot more people.[/quote]

What you said made sense but there is bound to be a mod who would lock it up stating that its not a videogame deal.

fucking old peoples. I got ripped on by a friend today who is 20 for being too young to go to an 18 and up bar(few more months :( ) but then we met up with this chick that is 15 and hot as hell which made him cry.
On topic however, looks like your going to be lonely pal. Jack and coke is all the company you need though :D

ill get wasted on may 6th, but itll be in california... actually i probably will, thats one of my good friends birthday as well.

when were all wasted ill make a toast, "to wombat!" ill yell...

and everyone will look at me and think, "who the fuck is wombat"

but nobody will care because well be drunk

Way to shit on Wombat's birthday party, guys.... buncha jerks.

(Er... I won't be there either... have you seen the price of gasoline lately?)

Good luck with the getting old thing, though. Me, I'm fighting against it like my name was Braveheart... I'll still be wearing a Dead Kennedys shirt, stumbling around drunk in public, and going to punk rock shows when I'm 60.

While I won't be able to drive up to NYC, I think I can nab you an E3 pass for your birthday. Of course, you'd have to take care of the airfare, take the week off from work, and probably beg Cheapy to crash on his hotel room floor but hey, at least you can get into the show! :)

[quote name='Eviltude']fucking old peoples. I got ripped on by a friend today who is 20 for being too young to go to an 18 and up bar(few more months :( ) but then we met up with this chick that is 15 and hot as hell which made him cry.
On topic however, looks like your going to be lonely pal. Jack and coke is all the company you need though :D[/quote]

I'd cry too if I wanted to hook up with a 15 year old.

[quote name='Wombat']
It will be at a Bar in NYC, so must be 21 and up.
[/QUOTE]

Dude, you're alienating....97% of CAG.

:)

[quote name='Strell']Dude, you're alienating....97% of CAG.

:)[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, that's why I can't make it - I can't manage either requirement right now.

Still, enjoy it, Wombat. :D

What are you going to do in your birthday party beside drinking?I'm not much of a drinker.I can't stand the taste of liquior.I could swing by,if there is something interesting to do.

[quote name='fatbeer']What are you going to do in your birthday party beside drinking?I'm not much of a drinker.I can't stand the taste of liquior.I could swing by,if there is something interesting to do.[/QUOTE]

Likewise - although it would also be a pain in the ass to get home afterwards (CT).

Well the place has really good chicken wings, darts and every Baseball game on Multiple TV's. So thats more than drinking.

[quote name='shipwreck']Is there a party via satellite option? I'll be on location in Columbus, OH.[/QUOTE]
We could actually have a remote location for the party in Ohio somewhere, there's gotta be a dozen of us here. Hook up the video phone and we're set.

I might be able to make it...I have to go visit some friends in danbury, ct so, it isn't much of a drive from there....how old are you going to be wombat?

Hmm...

I do live on Long Island.
My ID tells me I'm over 21.

Yet it's unlikely that I'd show up.

I'll go.

You should hold it at the new Dave and Busters in Times Square (I am too embarrassed to go by myself).

bread's done
Back