Wanna see Darth Vader getting his suit? Look here...(spoiler warning)

Damn, I hate these spoilers. I can't resist. I looked at the vader pic and it was more than enough for me. But damn, was it neat. I'm actually getting kind of excited about the film. Thanks for the link, organicow

With stuff like this tempting me, I think I need to get my internet, phone, and television cancelled and go live like the Amish untill May 19th.

It doesn't really ruin the ending, I mean we already basically knows who wins an anakin vs. obi-wan fight from watching episodes 4-6. I think it's kinda cool to get to see how it happens, but then again I'm not in such a rush to see the film.

[quote name='WAJedi']With stuff like this tempting me, I think I need to get my internet, phone, and television cancelled and go live like the Amish untill May 19th.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I know what you mean! I gave up on staying spoiler-free a few months ago - I just couldn't resist. But, rest assured - if these pics are any indication, we're all in for a real treat this time around....maybe we're all finally getting the SW movie we've wanted since '80.

[quote name='organicow']Yeah, I know what you mean! I gave up on staying spoiler-free a few months ago - I just couldn't resist. But, rest assured - if these pics are any indication, we're all in for a real treat this time around....maybe we're all finally getting the SW movie we've wanted since '80.[/QUOTE]

I truly hope but I'll reserve judgment til I actually see the movie. It's too easy with just pictures...I mean it's not the look and effects of the last 2 that bothered me so much it was the directing, acting, writing, etc.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']I truly hope but I'll reserve judgment til I actually see the movie. It's too easy with just pictures...I mean it's not the look and effects of the last 2 that bothered me so much it was the directing, acting, writing, etc.[/QUOTE]
Quite true, my friend, quite true. Although it would seem from the pictures that atleast if the acting and directing suck (again), at least the storyline will show us some things we've wanted to see for a while.

Damm it, i clicked on the link and got this message

You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information

[quote name='ryanbph']Damm it, i clicked on the link and got this message

You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information[/QUOTE]
Did you really get banned from the MF forum, or is it just a random glitch? Have you visited there before?

Wow, that shot of Anakin being made into Vader and the ones of the Anakin Obi duel... I can see how Lucas can say that this will be a tear jerker, just from those two alone you can see the pain in Anakin's eyes. Also, I had no idea that vader was that much more machine than man.

[quote name='StealthySeal']OMG WTF?! Anikan=Vader?![/QUOTE]
Aries dies?!?!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
(adding a spoiler warning to the title)

Wow I wasn't really excited about this movie because I'm not much of a Star Wars fan, but after seeing them screens, I can't wait!

[quote name='punqsux'](adding a spoiler warning to the title)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's cool. I didn't bother to put one there myslef since I wasn't actually displaying the pics; but i suppose the ensuing discussion could potentially spoil someone. good call, punqmaster. ;)

The only picture I didn't look at was the death of Grievous because I didn't want any spoiler about who kills him. The rest of the stuff you can kind of tell about from the preview or "common knowledge".

[quote name='organicow']Yeah, that's cool. I didn't bother to put one there myslef since I wasn't actually displaying the pics; but i suppose the ensuing discussion could potentially spoil someone. good call, punqmaster. ;)[/QUOTE]

hey theres nerds like me who want NOTHING to do with this movie until may 19th, i dont know a damn thing about it and i would like to keep it that way ^^

that being said ill be leaving this thread now, please feel free to say anything you want about me, ill never see it ^^

...until may 20th ^^

[quote name='punqsux']hey theres nerds like me who want NOTHING to do with this movie until may 19th, i dont know a damn thing about it and i would like to keep it that way ^^

that being said ill be leaving this thread now, please feel free to say anything you want about me, ill never see it ^^

...until may 20th ^^[/QUOTE]
i remember i closed my eyes during LOTR previews in theaters, and didnt see a screenshot, i knew nothing of the movie save its name, till i saw it, im to upset over mace windus death, i cant close my eyes here, but im hoping plo koon has a good death in for him

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Wow, that shot of Anakin being made into Vader and the ones of the Anakin Obi duel... I can see how Lucas can say that this will be a tear jerker, just from those two alone you can see the pain in Anakin's eyes. Also, I had no idea that vader was that much more machine than man.[/QUOTE]

Check out the novelization. It goes into some detail about other aspects, such as pulmonary functions.

[quote name='ayolykewhoa']WTF? The forum said I was banned even though I have never visited this site before. What's going on?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that happened to someone else as well...i have no idea why. Sorry - if i could host all the pics myself, i would....

[quote name='epobirs']Check out the novelization. It goes into some detail about other aspects, such as pulmonary functions.[/QUOTE]

Please don't tell me to check out the novelization, every time I go to Target I see it and practically have to run past it so I don't pick it up and start reading random parts, or worse, buy it.

I read the novelization. I liked the story for the most part, makes me feel better about the movie.

But I HATED the style of writing. "This is how Anakin Skywalker feels right now." Gee, thanks for telling me. It could have easily been done in a better way and still get the same information and effect across.

bread's done
Back