Wanna see The Dark Knight for free from amazon?

TallGuyMe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
433 (100%)
Wanna watch The Dark Knight for free from Amazon?
I have a promo code that I will not be using, to watch The Dark Knight for free off of Amazon's On-Demand service. I just don't want it to go to waste...

with that said, I thought we could play a little game... the message tagged #69 (not the 69th reply) to this thread gets the code sent to you via PM. Everyone can post up to SIX times to boost the thread count, but that's it, anything over that disqualifies you. Strategery towards the end will win you the code!

tdk-dec14-why-so-serious-poster.jpg

If you win:

1. Go to the The Dark Knight product detail page at Amazon Video On Demand.
2. Click the link that says "Redeem a gift card or promotion code" on the right hand side of the page and then insert the code.
3. Click "apply," then purchase the movie. The promotion code will be automatically applied to this purchase.

promotion code must be redeemed by January 23, 2009

DARN!!! I just disqualified myself!!! I posted 7 times!!! That's OK, I saw it twice in the theater and own it on Blu-ray.

I'm just messin with you though, even though the whole "69" mentality is pretty childish and played out by nerdy gamers and kids.

"He said "69" giggle, giggle, giggle, hehehe"!!! Try finding a girl who you can give this to in exchange for a real 69!!! That would make you more cool!!!!

[quote name='Mizzike']DARN!!! I just disqualified myself!!! I posted 7 times!!! That's OK, I saw it twice in the theater and own it on Blu-ray.

I'm just messin with you though, even though the whole "69" mentality is pretty childish and played out by nerdy gamers and kids.

"He said "69" giggle, giggle, giggle, hehehe"!!! Try finding a girl who you can give this to in exchange for a real 69!!! That would make you more cool!!!![/quote]

Ironically your replies were 100 times more childish than the OP's.
Way to just shit over someone else's thread for absolutely no good reason.
Please get over yourself so you'll sound less ridiculous.

I already have it on Amazon VoD because I pre-ordered the Bluray. I think you guys should know that it's pretty nifty, though. The picture quality looks above DVD (moreso because the DVD transfer looks like crap) and streams extremely well. Definitely worth a try.

bread's done
Back