Want 100/200 Ms Points Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Scorch']Since when can you buy 100 or 200 seperately?[/quote]

You can't but some Xbox Live packs (I think the Vision pack) come with a card for 200 points. That being said I can't think of why anyone wouldn't go ahead and the points to their account. I mean you could always find something to spend them on.

[quote name='phreak5k']You can't but some Xbox Live packs (I think the Vision pack) come with a card for 200 points. That being said I can't think of why anyone wouldn't go ahead and the points to their account. I mean you could always find something to spend them on.[/quote]

There a few people here who are paranoid and believe that their points will dissappear if they enter them. I can't remember the topic though.

[quote name='help1']There a few people here who are paranoid and believe that their points will dissappear if they enter them. I can't remember the topic though.[/quote]

I was a little paranoid about that too, but then I started to get more paranoid about someone coming up with a generator and my code would be deemed useless. People need to stop feeding me paranoia pills when I'm not looking.:joystick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back