Want:, 360 games, and sealed 360 games as well Have: 360 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the 6600Gt let me figure out what shipping would be on something like that and get back to you. I was thinking 50-60 dollars + shipping.

No not the game the box sets but i got all the ones I wanted.

[quote name='Iron Angel']Sorry Have both those they are just not on my list cause I dont want to trade them. I am mainly looking for cash though.[/QUOTE]

ill see what i can do... get paid weekly but this weeks ppaychecks taken up already by credit card bill. So if your still looking to sell the ds lite next week let me know. It does come in mint complete condition with box and everything correct? Also, when you applied the screen protectors were there any bubbles/are they on straight?

Yes it does have the box and instructions. No there are bubbles on the touch screen but the top screen is done pretty nicell, so you might want to replace them, but I will keep them on. But the screens are fine. Also did you want the superkey and supercard to or just the DS. If you want to know what you can do with the S-key and S-card send me a PM.

[quote name='Iron Angel']Yes it does have the box and instructions. No there are bubbles on the touch screen but the top screen is done pretty nicell, so you might want to replace them, but I will keep them on. But the screens are fine. Also did you want the superkey and supercard to or just the DS. If you want to know what you can do with the S-key and S-card send me a PM.[/QUOTE]

have an m3 simply already. So all id really want is the ds lite. What was your price shipped again? Ill see how fast I could get money.

oh nice m3's are great. I was thinking $115 shipped. Do not worry about gettin it too fast I posted it to get offers I am not 100 percent selling it, but I am close to since I do not use it and I need money but I will hold it for you. Thanks!

Free bump.I thought you werent allowed to sell flash carts on here.Whatever,I guess?Enjoy the free bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back