want a cheap xbox 360 console

brianyip28

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
i'm trying to find a cheap 360 console for my dorm room. i was looking at the Gamestop Refurbished models, but I checked the reviews and many say that the refurbished models will tend to get the RRoD. I have also been checking Craigslist, but I am not sure if that's the safest way to purchase a 360.
My budget's is anything less than $160.

Do you guys know anyplace that sells an xbox 360 for this price? do you guys have any experience buying an xbox 360 off of Craigslist or a refurbished one from GameStop?

Thanks for your help

i got an extra for sale too.

includes:
xbox [ non-hdmi ] [ premium model ]
60 gig hdd
wireless controller
component cable
power brick
wired headset
1 yr xbox live [ 12x 1 month codes ]
linksys wireless gaming adapter bridge [ wireless-g ]
retail box for xbox

all official parts/accessories
all in "like new" condition

[quote name='brianyip28']i'm trying to find a cheap 360 console for my dorm room. i was looking at the Gamestop Refurbished models, but I checked the reviews and many say that the refurbished models will tend to get the RRoD. I have also been checking Craigslist, but I am not sure if that's the safest way to purchase a 360.
My budget's is anything less than $160.

Do you guys know anyplace that sells an xbox 360 for this price? do you guys have any experience buying an xbox 360 off of Craigslist or a refurbished one from GameStop?

Thanks for your help[/QUOTE]

I have an Arcade unit that is about a year old (HDMI) that I'm trying to move. It works fine, and has everything; Power brick and wire, regular composite cables, and a wireless controller that is in mint (Used only 3 times) condition, and wired Mic. I also will include a 120GB Hard-drive.

I have a few other extras such as the Wireless Adapter (the older one, not the new dual antenna one.) included.

Pm if interested.

bread's done
Back