WANT ANYTHING OFF THE INTERNET FOR FREE????!!!!Free ANYTHING from Amazon!!!FREE GH3!!

oh my god...this is straight from nazilagoons custom request form:

"4) Make sure you have enough points in your account to fill your custom order or else you will be denied and deducted two points for wasting our time."

or...they could have good support and tell us how many points are required like prizerebel....

[quote name='Farny']Ask them when you don't have any points and see what they do. Negative points?[/QUOTE]

lmao, most likely!
They are a bunch of looney tunes over there!

[quote name='lilboo']lmao, most likely!
They are a bunch of looney tunes over there![/quote]
You are actually quoted on their forums as calling them Nazi's...

Anyway:

Does anybody know from their experince with my favefreebies:
Do you know if you request 50 dollars at amazon whether she emails it or mails it?

[quote name='help1']You are actually quoted on their forums as calling them Nazi's...

Anyway:

Does anybody know from their experince with my favefreebies:
Do you know if you request 50 dollars at amazon whether she emails it or mails it?[/QUOTE]

LOL REALLY? Where at?!?

[quote name='lilboo']LOL REALLY? Where at?!?[/quote]
It was here:

http://www.dietzelsupport.com/showthread.php?t=8501

in the OP, he posted a topic from CAG complaining about gaminglagoon and quoted sections of it from various CAGS. Of course, he talked about prizerebel, which got him his message edited.

Also, down the page, dietzel admits that ID offers are broken.

[quote name='help1']It was here:

http://www.dietzelsupport.com/showthread.php?t=8501

in the OP, he posted a topic from CAG complaining about gaminglagoon and quoted sections of it from various CAGS. Of course, he talked about prizerebel, which got him his message edited.[/quote]

OH MY GOD how retarded is dietzal support...they just called prizerebel a "copy cat site" that the guy made because he was mad

but of course

nazi's would do anything to silence their critics

Oh I saw that thread--just didn't see it it before it got edited.
Why was he showing parts of CAG quotes? To "get us in trouble".. or, he was mad because something happened?

So who the fuck is this pussy who went over there and did that ??

i think he was just using your quote to sum up what people here at CAG think about gaminglagoon and dietzal in general

and he posted his prizerebel link and they got pissed about that

[quote name='becuzimbrown']i think he was just using your quote to sum up what people here at CAG think about gaminglagoon and dietzal in general

and he posted his prizerebel link and they got pissed about that[/QUOTE]

lmao.
They really get hype if you say anything BAD about the service

OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

the word "prizerebel" is blocked from use on the dietzal forums

try typing it in a post...they replace the letters with stars

I'm thinking I should post a thread titled, "I don't understand this..."

And just have three pictures... One of the prize claim screen on Prizerebel, with my two $50 games. Then my amazingly empty Gaminglagoon prize page. Then a picture of my disapproved offers.

hopefully gaminglagoon gives into all of this pressure, changes their offer crediting system, and lets us get anything we want from amazon (like prizerebel)

the mods are being nazis again on their forums

they keep editing my posts everytime i type in "prize rebel" to prize "re lamers" (doesnt even make sense)

and his reason for doing it was that prize rebel supposedly spammed their forums so they dont like them (lie)

[quote name='becuzimbrown']the mods are being nazis again on their forums

they keep editing my posts everytime i type in "prize rebel" to prize "re lamers" (doesnt even make sense)

and his reason for doing it was that prize rebel supposedly spammed their forums so they dont like them (lie)[/QUOTE]

There are tons of "DO OFFER, GET PRIZE/CASH".. Gaming, Video Game, Cash LAGOON and others are just another dime and dozen. However, some sites have better approval systems and SERVICE then others...The only thing these Dietzel sites have is a large userbase full of suck up numb nuts who have nothing to do but kiss the asses of these people--it's kinda sick.

I have full respect for the mods and Cheapy of THIS site, however, what is kissing my ass/agreeing with him,them/praising this site going to do for ME in the long run? Nothing. Exactly.

God, they make me so mad!

seriously....i dont want another "lagoon" site....i want these sites to expand

i want gaminglagoon to be able to give me everything, not just games

it would be better if there was just one site

dietzal just said there would be an "anythinglagoon" where we can make requests from amazon (like prizerebel), but whats the point? everyone would have to start from scratch and they would probably still find another way to screw us over

[quote name='lilboo']Let's just hope PrizeRebel doesn't start making sister sites or we shall riot lol[/quote]

Whys that?

We actually are planning to expand to a few other sites to target users in different areas - not just gamers.

If you have feedback that you would like us to know - shoot me a PM.

Overall we still focus on customer service and providing the best experience for our users.

For the record, we have never SPAMMED *lagoon forums, we can't control what users do with their ref links.

[quote name='prsupport']Whys that?

We actually are planning to expand to a few other sites to target users in different areas - not just gamers.

Overall we still focus on customer service and providing the best experience for our users.

For the record, we have never SPAMMED *lagoon forums, we can't control what users do with their ref links.[/QUOTE]

What I meant was at first Dietzel & Dietzel had Gaminglagoon. All of us here went insane, joined..and a lot of us had TONS and TONS of referrals (mostly me and this other guy Spoo).

I was racking in tons of points because I had A LOT of active referrals--Then they drop the bomb on us.
They allow video games as prizes..BUT on another site!! So ALL the referrals WE ALL HAD..well, they couldn't help us get what we REALLY wanted..which was SUCH a stupid move. Then they added multiple tier referrals WAY late down the line.. so I only have a very few multiple tier referrals..out of the MAAAANY that I have.

Again, what I meant was that I hope you guys didn't make seperate sites, where we can only get games on this, itunes/music on another..etc. But PrizeRebel IS mainly gaming related.. so I'm happy wit what's there. Custom order, FTW :)

[quote name='prsupport']Whys that?

For the record, we have never SPAMMED *lagoon forums, we can't control what users do with their ref links.[/quote]

gaminglagoon has created many sister sites but members had to start from scratch and werent able to transfer points to the other sites.

if prizerebel was for EVERYTHING then it would make things easier for us. we wouldnt have to do surveys/offers over again that we already did on the sister sites, and we wouldnt have to start from scratch.

unless our points/refferals were able to be transfered to a sister site, this would probably be a bad idea (IMO)

[quote name='becuzimbrown']gaminglagoon has created many sister sites but members had to start from scratch and werent able to transfer points to the other sites.

if prizerebel was for EVERYTHING then it would make things easier for us. we wouldnt have to do surveys/offers over again that we already did on the sister sites, and we wouldnt have to start from scratch.

unless our points/refferals were able to be transfered to a sister site, this would probably be a bad idea (IMO)[/quote]

Thanks we will take that into consideration.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']gaminglagoon has created many sister sites but members had to start from scratch and werent able to transfer points to the other sites.

unless our points/refferals were able to be transfered to a sister site, this would probably be a bad idea (IMO)[/QUOTE]

Basically that's the problem. We were torn to choose basically one site to join (they allowed us to join with 1 account per lagoon, but you couldn't repeat the offers obviously..) and they actually charge us to transfer points to our other accounts. Sigh.

I'd be very supportive if PrizeRebel expanded into different types of sites. It would attract more people of different demographics, and overall be profitable for you guys. But if you had 3 different sites, and one of them sites were a "PhoneRebel" and I had enough points in my PrizeRebel account for a certain prize in a "PhoneRebel" account--I could use the PrizeRebel points to purchase an item in the PhoneRebel system--without having to "PAY" a point fee for doing so since it's the same damn network.

I actually woundn't mind if you guys expanded as long as you do not start to be like the "lagoons" with support and other things.

EDIT: I wouldn't mind a cashrebel.com with maybe a paypal feature and maybe you could ship out checks/prepaid creditcards.

[quote name='bloodshot']I actually woundn't mind if you guys expanded as long as you do not start to be like the "lagoons" with support and other things.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='becuzimbrown']any update on those custom amazon orders yet prsupport?[/quote]

We will process those tonight or tommorrow.

Would you guys rather have 1 site that has everything? music/games etc

Or a couple sites with different prize items BUT you have 1 account, 1 set of offers you can do for all the sites, also your points can be used on any site.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']i would say 1 site for everything...just to make things simple[/quote]

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I really love PrizeRebel!

I third that! One Prize Rebel with a bunch of prizes!
Categorize it
"Cash, Gift Cards, Video Games, ..."
Then sub catergory it
"Cash - Checks, PayPal, Visa"
"Gift Cards - Amazon.com, Best Buy, Circuit City, etc"

ETC ETC ETC

[quote name='lilboo']I third that! One Prize Rebel with a bunch of prizes!
Categorize it
"Cash, Gift Cards, Video Games, ..."
Then sub catergory it
"Cash - Checks, PayPal, Visa"
"Gift Cards - Amazon.com, Best Buy, Circuit City, etc"

ETC ETC ETC[/quote]
I fourth that! I really need a gift card/Visa card. When do you plan on adding all of this stuff on one site?

bread's done
Back