Want: Blu-ray Have: Killzone 2, MLB 09

I think I have Resident Evil 1-3 for psx, I do believe they are disc only, I'll have to find them...the only thing I see that I have interest in is Uncharted

I have all 3 Resident Evil games for PS1 I like Banjo Kazooie and Uncharted from your list PM me if you want to work something out

I normally hate when people bump their own posts so quickly, but I forgot to mention that I'm also looking for someone with soldering skills to make this. I have the parts - just need someone to do the hard part. You could keep the DS3 shell and 360 controller innards, and I'd also compensate in addition to that.

FYI you cannot use the Dualshock 3 for that mod it has to be the SIXAXIS. Just from seeing the insides, the boards for DS3 may or may not work properly as they are different. Also the rumble pack probably won't fit. That mod is crazy difficult and very easy to screw up, probably why the guy charges so much. Might also be cooler if you used an elite/ black 360 controller to match the PS3.

But me, I'm happy with my white Dualshocks FTW.

Only looking for blu-rays. Have a pretty large backlog and virtually no time to play games these days. Amazon gift certs would be welcome too.

bread's done
Back