Want: Bluray Drive/ROM Have: NEW Tekken Arcade Stick Bundle 360 + ps3/ds/wii/psp

kevzik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Need a bluray drive for my HTPC. I am willing to trade my unopened tekken 5 Bundle w/arcade stick. Drive must be at least 4x and in decent shape. If that doesn't work, CML and lets me a deal. Have paypal, too

Last Updated 1/27/2010

WANT:

4x or greater Bluray Drive

HAVE:

Tekken Arcade Bundle NEW
Scene It Bright Lights NEW
FIFA 08
Crackdown
Gun
Fallout
TNA Impact
GTA
EDF 2012
Mass Effect
Army of Two
COD 4
The Darkness
Dead Rising
Spider Man Friend or Foe
Fight Night 4

Xbox Live Beatles Avatar Tshirt
Official VGA Cable

PS3

Scene It Bright Lights NEW

Wii
Battalion Wars 2 NEW
Backyard Baseball 10 NEW
Excite Bots Trick Racing NEW
TMNT Smash Up NEW
Yamaha Supercross

PSP
Monster Hunter 2 NEW
Bigs 2 NEW

DS
Suduku Ball NEW
Christmas Carol NEW
Chatoric Shadow Warriors NEW
Quick Yogo Training

PS2
Naruto Ultimate Ninja NEW

Xbox
Family Guy
GTA SA

PC
Bioshock NEW
Sims Carnival Bumper Blast NEW
Sims Carnival Snap City NEW

GC
Mega Man Network Transmission

BD
Burn After Reading NEW

HDDVD
Faceoff
Transformers
Blood Diamond

Last edited by a moderator:
allyourblood has this for sale
Sony BDP-S350 Blu-ray player w/remote
Chain Reaction (used, complete)
Traitor (used, complete)
We Own the Night (used, complete), for $90 shipped.

just to let u know

[quote name='starmask2k3']allyourblood has this for sale
Sony BDP-S350 Blu-ray player w/remote
Chain Reaction (used, complete)
Traitor (used, complete)
We Own the Night (used, complete), for $90 shipped.

just to let u know[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but im looking to replace my bad drive in my HTPC.

I've got an LG GGC-H20L bluray drive (Bought it almost 1 year ago).

I'm working on trying to find the right firmware for it though. Once I upgraded to Vista, it stopped reading blurays, and then when I upgraded to Windows 7 I found a firmware that would read some of the older blurays but nothing new. (this could also be a problem with me using Cyberlinks Power DVD to play them, I have not tried a different software to run the blurays yet).

Anyways, I am currently working on finding a fix, so if you don't find one soon I can get back to you. Just a heads up I have the Tekken 6 Bundle already so I'm not really looking to trade for it.

:)

[quote name='leftwing1018']I've got an LG GGC-H20L bluray drive (Bought it almost 1 year ago).

I'm working on trying to find the right firmware for it though. Once I upgraded to Vista, it stopped reading blurays, and then when I upgraded to Windows 7 I found a firmware that would read some of the older blurays but nothing new. (this could also be a problem with me using Cyberlinks Power DVD to play them, I have not tried a different software to run the blurays yet).

Anyways, I am currently working on finding a fix, so if you don't find one soon I can get back to you. Just a heads up I have the Tekken 6 Bundle already so I'm not really looking to trade for it.

:)[/QUOTE]

Cool. Check back later or ill PM you. I should have an entire list up. Maybe I can offer paypal too.

bread's done
Back