Want Call of Duty 4 !!! FT: Far Cry 2, GRID etc...

To Shadowmaster: Not much of interest at the time except for Lost Odyssey but I don't really want to trade it for my SC.

To Fatso: Pm'd

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']CML for SCIV.[/QUOTE]
same reply as Shadowmasters. I might change my mind though if I lose more interest in SC

Would your cousin have any interest in any of these 360 games for his Burnout PS3? Bioshock, Assassins Creed, Vegas 2, Burnout 360, NBA 2K8? If interested please PM me, thank you.

[quote name='yukafls']Free bump to you too, SC4 must be cool.[/QUOTE]
It's great but I can't enjoy it anymore :( I let my cousin borrow it and the genius moved his 360 while it's spinning and I'm left with a nice game and a sweet circle scratch. He's gonna get me a new one but in a couple weeks.

[quote name='MikeHoncho']It's great but I can't enjoy it anymore :( I let my cousin borrow it and the genius moved his 360 while it's spinning and I'm left with a nice game and a sweet circle scratch. He's gonna get me a new one but in a couple weeks.[/quote]

Damn.....old one still work???

[quote name='yukafls']Damn.....old one still work???[/QUOTE]
Nope, got it resurfaced and it's still crap. You can play it for like 5 min and then it freezes

[quote name='MikeHoncho']Nope, got it resurfaced and it's still crap. You can play it for like 5 min and then it freezes[/quote]

Damn, that sucks

bread's done
Back