WANTED TO BUY:

DS
  • Elite Beat Agents
  • Animal Crossing Wild World
  • Phenoix Wright
  • Kirbys Canvas Curse
PS2
  • DDR SupernNOVA
Games that I'm not willing to buy seperately and will just pay a bit extra for packaged in with other games-
  • Ratchet and Clank 2
  • Any other DDR game (name the game and I'll check it out)
  • Sly Cooper games
  • Tony Hawks Down Hill Jam DS
  • Sing Star games other than party
Games that I have for trade (all are complete unless I state otherwise)

PS2 NTSC
  • Kingdom Hearts 1 (No proper case (comes with the original however the picture on the case has been ripped out) or manual)
  • Project Eden
  • DDR Extreme Japanese version (you will have to make an awesome trade for me to accept this)
PS2 PAL
  • Jak 3
  • Eyetoy play (can come with camera)
  • Eyetoy Kinetic (can come with camera)
DS
  • Nintendogs Dush... something a rather version
  • Meteos
  • New Super Mario Bros
  • Mario Kart (cart only)
  • Project Rub
  • Rub Rabbits
  • Brain Age
  • Advance Wars Duel Strike
  • Lost Magic
NOTE FOR ALL

I live in New Zealand. Shipping to New Zealand isn't as hard as you might think. Its a cinch, and DS games shouldn't cost much more than $5 shipping to NZ if you go through I think its UPS (or something similar) from America as they are very light and small. PS2 games should cost around the same. I'm w

I am willing to trade games but you must send the game first unless you have several good feedback

When it comes to buying you must send the game first unless you have several good feedback

[quote name='Windmill']Hi, no thanks I have Mario Kart, its on my list of games I've got that I'd like to trade :)[/QUOTE]

bigbell was saying check his list for your game, not that he had one for trade. Also check my list for New Super Mario Bros (DS), thanks:)

Ah right, I knew that :p
@ neudog, sorry, nothing on your list that interests me as of now
@ bigbell, I'm interested in jump ultimate stars and willing to make a deal with you about it (e.g adding in some money)

bread's done
Back