Want DS lite, Have 360 games/accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

IOnceWasLegend

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey there; I assume, if you're looking at my list, you're interested in the exact opposite of what I am: you want 360 games/accessories, and have a DS lite to trade. Sounds good to me, but, before we get down to business, a couple, simple rules.

1) I realize I have no feedback here, and little on eBay. I'll send first if I feel comfortable with it (i.e. you demonstrate a reasonable number of references or I feel comfortable), if not, we'll need to set something else up.
2) No lowballers. Although I realize the DS lite is currently in short supply, I'm fairly patient and it's not an imperative at the time. There's no reason we can't both be happy with the trade, and I promise I'll do my best to not rip you off if you provide the same courtesy to me.
3) Sorry for this, as I studied abroad recently and have been on the receiving end of this, but no international trades. Too much hassle, too much for shipping, and--though I realize it sucks--I don't want to go through that for a trade.

Now that that's out of the way, let's get started! :)

Want:
1x DS lite, any color but pink (in order of preference: crimson/black, white, black). Must be complete (includes stylus/ac adapter), and in reasonably good condition, both cosmetically and functionally.

Have:
1x Mass Effect (sealed)
1x Halo 3 (mint)
1x Bioshock (very good condition)
1x Blue Dragon (NTSC-J, Japanese only)
1x 360 wireless controller w/ play n charge kit (both white)
1x GS brand HD component cables

Thanks, and hope to talk to you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back