WANT: Earthbound, Panzer Drag Saga, HD-DVD player

FreshTekRadio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Want to buy or trade for the folowing. Top priority is Earthbound but would like to buy or trade for the following;

WANTS;

EARTHBOUND-SNES #1 priority please PM if you have a copy ur willing to part with
PANZER DRAGOON SAGA-Saturn #2 Priority will also pay top $$$ to finally own a copy, complete, disc only I don't care just sell me it if you have one
HD-DVD player-360 or standalone
HD-DVD's- any as long as I get a player
Blu Ray movies especially but not limited too Sin City, Army of Darkness or other imports
Dual Shock 3 controller White or Silver preferred but will take black
Crash Bandicoot 1,2,3 & CTR for PS1
N64 titles-Send me a list
Saturn titles-ANY but especially RPG's, Fighting games
Gamecube system, new or like new-Panasonic Q also works if its "region free" ;)

Dream Mix World TV fighters-GC
Doshin the Giant-GC Pal version
Freeloader disc-GC

Game Gear system with battery covers
Turbo Express or Turbo CD systems
Atari Jaguar, Atari Lynx & Atari Flashback systems
Neo Geo Pocket color

HAVE;
Devil May Cry 4 Coll, edition-360 opened but complete with anime disc
Lost Odyssey-360
Left 4 Dead-360-don't want to part with but will for the right trade only
Bioshock-360
Halo 3-360
Mass Effect-360
Call of Duty 4-360
MGS4-PS3
Killzone 2 paid off my preorder will trade unopened for Earthbound if any takers
Warhawk-PS3
Folklore-PS3
No More Heroes-Wii
Metroid Prime Corruption-Wii
Super Smash Bros. Brawl-Wii
Super Mario Galaxy-Wii
many more new titles also so pm if you have any items you are looking for and have an item I want!

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
bump* new info added included games wanted & available for trade including still shrink wrapped titles!

please note the items I have listed as my wants are the items I am willing to trade for the games on my have list. All other offers will be considered though but I must have Earthbound so anything that enables that to happen takes precedence lol.

Bumped with a few changes to games available for trade and some updates to my want list. I REALLY want a copy of Earthbound or Panzer Dragoon Saga *hint *hint*

bread's done
Back